[Release] Better voice chat (no more voices through walls)

be aware that other scripts can break this “voice chat”

Ok , it’s working but my testing method was failing as i thought it works differently… let’s say if the listener has 10 option check , and talker has 3m , the listener can still hear the talker. Shouldn’t it be the other way around , if the talker has 3 m , the listener shouldn’t hear him from above 3m.

Any way to change this ?

it does not work like that
if the talker as 3m the listener has to be < 3

Nice Work !

Was getting reports of certain users being audible globally - restarted the script while they were in server and it fixed it. When they relogged it would do it again. Only started after last FiveM update best I can tell. Ended up removing the resource and going back to esx_voice for the time being.

We haver same issue with esx_voice, you have to change distance few times to fix it.
Its after latest FiveM updates

Please disable other voice scripts
It is not compatible

I wasn’t using any other voice scripts.

Are there any possibilities to make a Radio? example, if you are of a particular job, you can only talk to people from your job.

1 Like

Hi , how can I add an icon when we speak please?

Hello, to you pichot I come to you to explain a problem the voices of another player are heard in the apartments (instance).
Can you help me please? @PichotM

Add a flag like IsEntityVisible

Hi Pinchot and thanks for your release!
Since fivem client’s update of 8th march, something went wrong and kind of broke something. In fact, at random time you can hear voices through entire map. Any idea for a fix?

This update has nothing to do with this script.
You probably have another script that uses NetworkSetTalkerProximity such as: vMenu, lambda-menu, esx_voice etc…

unfortunatly none of them are installed :confused:
but as soon as i restart your script the problem disappear. Just have to restart the script every 5-20 minutes.

it definitely means that something else uses NetworkSetTalkerProximity

i checked every single script. found one in gcphone. perhaps the function in not used, so it should not interact. What about the NetworkSetTalkerProximity(-1000.0) in yours?

this is called once when the resource starts

I am still having the same issue as @peluche and I have no other script with NetworkSetTalkerProximity either

I think you are wrong since I used this script without any issues.
Gonna make a workaround for you tonight.