[Release] Apartment [MySQL & Async](08/17/2017)

Was anyone able to make it so as you can let other people into the apartments/houses after it was purchased?

hey mate i love the mod but is there a way that people can own the place for longer as it seems like you buy it and half hour later you have to repay for it

I have visited most of the apartments in this script, but haven’t been able to find any interiors of a low-end variety, just the high-end and the safehouses. Are there any resembling “The Royale” interior and I just haven’t visited yet?

anny way to make other player visible when the visit you ?

how would i be able to change the language o engish sorry fore being a pain

How can I add a menu inside the house where I can store objects and clothes?

[Can I give access to buy more houses?]

anyone know how to setup an apartment like how they have in nopixel? I want to set up an apartment building with multiple rooms for players, also have an inventory trunk/bag in each apartment.

1 Like

interested aswell in that

I can give you the coords for it if you would like then you change need to change the coords in your config or SQL

There!

You ever manage to find anything about achieving this? All methods I can find suggested are very hacky and have drawbacks (IE: can still hear footsteps, still see people open doors despite not seeing their ped)

1 Like

any way to make it so you dont need money to buy it, as for some reason i can not get mysql or couch db to work, i have it just so you can use the ‘‘visit’’ fature to have it as your house, or if someone wants to help me to get couchdb to work

We cant deposit items in this one yeah?

Why my appartement blip like this … ?

does it work for vrp?

i just spawn on a random roof i dont spawn in a house ?

Nice finish developement man?

can i use it in my esx framework?, i ma chinese ,when i buy apartment it only show you don’t have enough cash…but just like what you see in screenshot

how can i contact you please , i really love this script