[Release] Apartment [MySQL & Async](08/17/2017)

Hi, someone can explain to me how to hide the blips once we own an apartment except the one we buy and when we resell all the blips reappears please.

here does not show the option to save dirty money do I have to do something?

hi thx ! is possible stock item ?

I Have written a garage portion for this script @Madriax PM me if your interested in perhaps coming together on this?

may I use your garage script :o?

For some reason I lose my money hud entering apartments. Any idea? I’m running es_rp! MySQL is all setup everything works just lose my player money hud. Upon exit it doesn’t come back either. Love your work thanks so much.

Hi @MM_Pros It does not just plug and play it requires a partial rewrite and needs updating to FX but that shouldn’t be too difficult to update, if @Madriax is happy i will upload a reduced version of my edit of his script with the garage code (with credits obviously).

2 Likes

Share baby please :slight_smile:
Thank you so much :wink:

Can someone helpe pls? i can visit apartment but i cant buyit video here:

i put the appartmens in mysql i start resource on my server but when i try buy appartment nothing appanes i dont klnow why i need some help plz

This would be awesome @Titch2000 ! Any news on if it’s possible?

Yes it is possible! im in the process of rewriting for better efficiency, if the original author would get in touch with me and give premission for release (as it contains some of their original work) then i could make a release.

Cool @Titch2000 - I sent him a DM asking if he’ll give you permission. Hope he’s still about :slight_smile: Not sure on the rules here though, but I thought sharing/editing was okay so long as there’s no financial gain etc? I may be wrong tho. Anyway - DM’d him and fingers cross :slight_smile:
Cheers!

I dont understand why its telling me i dont have not enough money when i try to buy one that cost 350 000
and i have give me 5 000 000 on both bank and wallet?

edit: I see, that money i see is for another plugin and when i take map i can see 0 on bank and 0 on cash.
How can i fix so i can pay from another plugin money ? i using [Release][vRP]-[Dunko Edited V6.5 - FX Server]

Is there a reason why everything works, I can visit the apartment change the price, the blips are in the map. I also see the apartment price and menu when standing on the marker, but for some reason it skips the buy apartment line in the menu. like I cant buy it… anyone know what could be causing the problem? might be simple but I’m new to all this stuff so any help would be greatly apprechiated. thanks.

last i checked everything worked great but when i deposited dirty money i would get an error but haven’t done again cause i know more about coding then i did when i first tried it. So i might be able to fix i will see what it is.

So I have a question, If I want to change the price of the Houses/Apartments I want to know which one im changing on the map. The information given is “House Premium 3” etc. and the “xe” and “ye” but is there anything that I can link it to and say ah, House Premium 3 is the house on Rockford Hills block 7102 or something like an example.
So the question is, is there anything to link to some kind of forums where I can tell this one is this house?

I can not buy the apartments, none !! Somebody help me there, please.

I do everything right, but when I press to buy, nothing happens …

Anyone have a fix for the double menu on some appartment ?

This isn’t compatible with ESX, right? :confused: