[Release] Apartment [MySQL & Async](08/17/2017)

you should make a version of this that is compatible with essentialmode 4 and es_rp

1 Like

Kan is making his own houses/apartments for ES4 and ES_RP

Whats LaLife? Can you explain i never heard of it before

Hello ,
When i try run my server i get this line code error
i use MYSQL

New update is out ! Adding pNotify for better notification system and compatibility with FX Server

i am receiving this when trying to buy an apartment. and says i do not have any money.

Do you use MySQL-Async with the last version or native MySQL ?

i have the latest mysql-async for fxserver

Is your Async folder named "mysql-async ? If not, you have to change it in the __resource.lua

Mhh… Can you screen your errors again but from the first error ?

When I buy an apartment and relog it doesn’t save, just asks if I want to buy it again. I checked the database and it’s all filled out. Another unusual thing is, it has my steam hex AND in-game ID two times. Each of them has a different ID. (I bought it twice)

It’s using in-game ID and not my steam hex to check if I own it?

**EDIT I edited the database while I was in-game to my new ID (you get a new player ID every login). Sure, enough my theory was correct. Can you make it so it checks your steam hex? Using player ID is almost useless, as it’s constantly changing with each session you join.

Anybody know how to create a ringbell function or a “open door to public” and “close door” function ? I spend 3 hours on it today but it don’t work :confused:

Look at the VRP edit and see how they did it.

How can I show the values before the purchase?

@Game_loker I just added another button when you open the menu to view the apartment. Here is a screenshot of the function that I modified and the single line I added is highlighted. I also added in the functionality so when you press the “cost” button it will buy the apartment as well.
Here is the line of code in apart_client.lua:

Menu.addButton("Cost: $" .. interiors[i].price,"Acheter",nil)

Here is the screenshot of the code:

Here is what it looks like in game:

And here is the file in case you want to see what I did:

apart_client.lua (16.5 KB)

Or if you want my entire package (For Couchdb and has updated notifications, and only some apartments, and adjusted cost for apartments):

apartments.zip (8.5 KB)

1 Like

Thank you very much, you really helped me.:olhos do coração:

1 Like

does anyone have this for couchdb? and willing to share?

Thanks much!

1 Like

@sobo Here you go, I went and updated it to work with couchdb. You do have to have a clean database so when a user gets created in your essentialmode table they will also get created in the apartment table. Enjoy :slight_smile:

apartments.zip (8.5 KB)

2 Likes

thank you so much bro!

1 Like