[Release] Advanced Fuel System

alter text

Hello everyone,

I know that a lot of server already have a fuel system : “FrFuel”. But some poeple have wanted me to upload this script so I’m doing this. Please, do not say “Your script is useless, FrFuel exists”, thanks !

alter text

alter text

alter text

Compatible with :

• Essentialmode
  • ESX
  • vRP

Setup guide

- This script is no longer downloadable. This topic can be deleted.

Developpers guide

To set the percent of fuel of a vehicle, use this event :

TriggerClientEvent("advancedFuel:setEssence", source, percent, plateOfTheVehicle, modelOfTheVehicle)

Or

TriggerEvent("advancedFuel:setEssence", percent, plateOfTheVehicle, modelOfTheVehicle)

To change the randomed price per liters, change the line 96 in the server.lua.

13 Likes

This is insane work. Thank you for your work, i’ve been waiting for this.

Thanks you very much ! :slight_smile:

For each stolen vehicle, the fuel’s level varies between 1% and 100%

So does that mean that every stolen vehicle you get into won’t always have the same amount of starting fuel? Also, would that apply to spawned vehicles?

Edit: Also, very nice work! :slight_smile:

Yes, the fuel level won’t be the same for every stolen vehicles and it’s the same (random fuel level) for spawned vehicle. It’s for this reason that the event “advancedFuel:setEssence” is here :wink:

And thanks you very much ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome, I’ll definitely give it a test then!

Does this work with sexyspeedometer?

You just have to adapt the display of fuel. But if you don’t use the fuel/oil lights, you don’t have to modify the script :wink:

If this resource uses the native V Fuel System, it will be compatible with sexyspeedometer, otherwise, no, it would not be.

1 Like

Nice work @n0thus ! Great to see an alternative of frfuel !

1 Like

Thanks you very much ! :slight_smile:

Amazing work, but one thing is possible that much lag when passing through the gas stations ?? Apart from the city a little there

AMAZING job !!
Works fine for me except Hélicopter spawn by cops. Check on MODEL and the “PALMOV” is on the list … maybe something else …
By the way, really good job, it’s clean :slight_smile:

The fuel percentage isn’t syncing per player. For me I had 75.5%, but when I got out and a friend got in he had 91.9%

Haven’t tried it but it’s probably player dependant (each player will have a random amount).

Under Characteristics it says that it syncs to all players

Can someone give me the line to just keep the price the same, i want a liter be 1 Dollar every time

Thanks you very much ! I’m going to check that. :wink:

I’ve make an update wich is a complete modification of the client side. Before this update we have do some test and the fuel was syncing. I’m going to debug that :slight_smile:

Thank you for the response, I look forward to your findings :slight_smile:

Advanced Fuel update !

[Fix]: Fuel level is now syncing
[Fix] : Remove issues with ESX