[Release] Advanced Fuel System

I can confirm, fuel level does sync now. thank you!

One issue, can you sync the fuel level to the gauge in the vehicles?

or make it work with the sexy speedo that has the gauge ?

Sorry for my bad eng…
Help me pls
I wanna do this: when you stole car - fulel gets random
when u spawn car - fuel must be 100%

What should i do? I cant understand =(

With this event : “advancedFuel:setEssence”

:wink:

In what place i should to place this?)
I tried a lot of places…))

Come into my discord, to continue the support in mp ^^

this would be quite a good idea since the Native GTA V fuel system is more than ready to handle something like this Fuel System.

1 Like

Well… The fuel is synced but also between vehicles.

Leaving a vehicle at 64% will setthe next vehicle you enter 64% fuel. - Anyone on same issue ?

He updated to fix that

Well its funny, i just downloaded the fuel system?

You might not have the updates we get in his discord … that is updated first

Well its a quite odd post then?

Might find the files on discord instead…

I suggest adding his discord… you will see and understand why…

Brazilian Portuguese translation.
https://github.com/TakumiBR/esx_AdvancedFuel-BR

I just translated the script, the development was done by n0thus

Thank you n0thus

We started using this fuel script a few days ago. Last night during a patrol. The police helicopter went to return to fuel and noticed all hes getting is. Not in a good-spot. This goes for all helicopters and planes. Not sure why this is happening.

Two things I noticed. Fuel level does not go down while vehicle is stopped but still running. And, any player in a vehicle can purchase fuel, not just the driver.

Fuel system update !

[Fix] : The fuel isn’t the same for all vehicles
[Fix] : Passagers can’t buy fuel
[Fix] : The text is now showed in a radius of 10 meters

[Modification] : The script now use natives. It’s now compatible with “Sexy Speedometer”. (thanks to @Bluethefurry , I didn’t know that some natives exists for this)
[Modification] : Every config are now in the config.lua

The script can now be downloaded in GitHub

4 Likes

Great Script! Using this with Sexyspeedometer on VRP.
Problem is, cannot select a number of liters… says 0 but nothing will move this number… any help?

Thank you

My problem is If I hit Confirm,it does Nothing on my FX server, And we use the esstialmode stuff, But I tried all options that came with this script. The es_advancedfuel script, would just BLINK the menu,the ESX script would at least let me see the menu, but if I hit confirm it did nothing and just turned off the menu,even if I manualy just turned off the engine. To be honest the Menu thing is way more then it needs,Keep it simple like the Frfuel script, Honk the horn hold down a button till its full DONE .less code to mess with. I realy liked what I got to see so far but it just wont work for our FX server.

Can I turn off the gasoline scale in the car? Because I’m using a different mod sexyspedometr Leave the gasoline scale only there