[Release] Additional Server Synchronization and ACL [Taking Over]

Okay that will be good for this

1 Like

Is the connection que working?

Also - Cheers for taking over the project, your a legend.

1 Like

That feature is currently not included. I am hoping to include something similar to that in the future. Thank you for all of the support though! :grinning:

2 Likes

Looking forward to it mate, Thanks!

1 Like

If anyone has any suggestions for future updates that you would like to see in the future, please join the official discord server that is listed in the original post.

-Thanks!
Matthew C.
Niko’s Assistant

Please don’t put your discord in the releases page.

Post suggestions down below for me to consider. I am open to anything!

I was thinking of making some improvements but you have taken over so that good. Is the whitelist in and working?

1 Like

Yes. Everything is working correctly. Let me know if there are any errors. I will try to get them resolved as fast as possible if there are any.

1 Like

At the moment if you whitelist someone while the server is running you have to restart the resource to make this change which then breaks things like weather and time sync for players.

Would it be possible to have an admin or rcon command to effectively reload the whitelist without restarting the resource and breaking sync if that makes sense?

My thanks to you for continuing on a popular project that many people use :slight_smile:

Yes. I am working on something like that. Thanks for the suggestion!

1 Like

Any maybe a progressive weather change thing over time that’s configurable like GTA:O rather than suddenly when you do a command. Only a suggestion as I don’t know how well it’d work with the pre-existing weather syncing

I don’t know if I have a conflict with another resource or what but both this and the old version of ACL completely break my server all of a sudden, nobody can join without crashing while ACL is running. We’ve been using ACL for months and months without issues until today, not sure where this issue came from. Literally nothing in my server has changed and this has comepletely stopped functioning

It works fine for others try running it by itself and report back

@itsduckyz I had an issue on my server where we’d have “Ghost cars” when decreasing the traffic variable. Meaning we’d have transparent AI cars driving around and it was terrible. Was this issue resolved in the new release? Also, THANK YOU! for taking over and getting ACL back on its feet.

• P

may want to remove your discord link :wink: just a pro tip so you are not breaking the release rules.

That issue shouldn’t be with ACL. It could be the ping from users and the syncing of cars within the FiveM server side not the ACL mod.

1 Like

Thanks @itsduckyz *20characterlimit

Disabled all of my auto start resources, no resources are running besides default fivem resources. Joining into server works fine. Start ACL-FX, everyone that attempts to join loads in then instantly hangs and crashes. No idea what’s going on here

Edit: clean server and clean ACL works… will update if I find the conflict

Edit 2: unexplainably started working, disregard

vSync has that already so im sure its an easy add.