[Release] Add-On Vehicle Spawn Menu

@pushkin i will try to figure out what your problem is and tell you when I got a solution.

@ewrt Any errors in the In-Game console (F8) or in the RCON log?

same, from the last update

Updated to v2.1.2

• Fixed the bug that the menu isn’t opening

Download in the First Post!

1 Like

its saying invalid model any help here

Then you didn’t use the correct spawn name

Help please
I pressed a home button but nothing happened

Make sure you have the newest Version and also, that you added the Vehicles to the Add-On Vehicles.txt

Menu now showing for me. Help?
I did everything it said.

I also tried changing the open menu key and still nothing.

Is your server up to date?
Do you use the newest version?
Did you add your vehicles to the Add-On Vehicles.txt?

Hello i’ve been using this nice script and i got a problem ! when i’m trying to switch pages it game freezes! any clue why this is happening??

Did you always have this problem or was it working sometime before?

It was working fine but after some updates of Fivem in started to crash the game … I kinda of figured it out on my own testing. right when the menu pops up press right or left to scroll pages ( that’s when it crashes for me) guess i gotta wait a sec for using the menu.

This works great for me, but a suggestion…is there a way that you can add option that only certain people can open menu…like adding their steam:id so that only certain people have access to the menu?

Updated to v2.1.3

• Added Admin Check

Download in the First Post!

thats awesome. Thank you!

This is awesome but is there a way you could add page category’s for vehicles? Thanks!

I am not sure what you mean, do you mean categories like Off-Road, Sport Vehicles, Classic Sport Vehicles etc.

Yes exactly! Like in your Toxic menu you have pages for car types. I modified your Toxic trainer to add my add-on cars but i much rather use this resource if a few things where added. also if its not to much trouble if you could add vehicle saving and losantos customs in this resource it would be amazing.

I will add this the next days.

I will create a extended version with these options.

YES! Thanks so much your the best!