[Release] A President for all!

New President’s Suit, Bodyguard, modify the salary etc

1 Like

i wait alls user wait

And the vote system for the president?

With the incompatibility of the gamemodes, I could not yet share it

What does it work with?

I use it with a server without “plugins” except the president script but I have to modify the BDD because it is incompatible with several shared script

Small update made! The sequel is coming soon

the menupresident work or not ?
for me nothing apears …

this update not inclued menu next update maybe

ha oki thx … :wink:

1 Like

Hello I do not find the garage for the president how to do

Modify the X Y Z for garage :slight_smile: or use my position

You bring us the menu

The update comes very quickly

in days or in hours lol

It is necessary to modify the service point and also the point of garage!

Hello hello, thanks for this nice vrmt code, i just have a worry. When I am presiding with the command / presadd ID, it works nickel I see the point to take service etc.

But after a deco reco I no longer see the point to take my service. The only way to see him again is to take me away (/ presrem) and get back with / presadd.

Has anyone had this bug and how to fix it (knowing that with the script of police I do not have the worries. Baguette

Salut salut, Merci pour ce code vrmt sympas, j’ai juste un soucis . Quand je me met président avec la commande /presadd ID , ça marche nickel je vois le point pour prendre le service etc.

mais après une déco reco je ne vois plus le point pour prendre mon service. le seul moyen de le revoir est de m’enlever président (/presrem) et de me remettre avec /presadd.

quelqu’un a t’il eu ce bug et comment le résoudre (sachant qu’avec le script de police je n’ai pas le soucis

Ethan

This seems to happen with me with both Police & President,

Have you touched the code at all?

nope not touch the code just install and the cop code works and president no :s

U use job-system ? Add job ID16 = President