[Release] A President for all!

I have a problem. When I add a person to the whitelist with the / presadd ID this does not take care and when I disconnect and come back I’m more whitelist his does not run away an idea?

1 Like

Where would i load the interior?
( {-428.778,1111.61,327.689,130}’, ‘{136.172,-761.371,242.152,260}’, ‘Gouvernement’) )

Thank you :slight_smile:

Can anyone help me?

D:

“Interiors script” or other ^^

Could you possibly link me? :slight_smile:

Thank you <3

Hello, why when I press F5 to open the menu, the menu does not open and the marker disappears and I can do nothing more? Thank you :)!

1 Like

yep i use id16 it’es very sstrange because police work no prob

Menu F5 off , just wait

Hi, I’d like to remove the Whitelist that everyone can access the President’s Wardrobe

Just … add the job “president” on your job system

Ok but, I would like to have the locker room to change that everyone can change that its not whitelist

Adds the president job in your DB, create the job in the job-system and it’s over the whitelist

In fact what I want to do I want to create a locker room to take his clothes of work and that its accessible to all that one is not to add it to the Whitelist .

En :

Sorry for my English…

Impossible to access the locker when I press E the menu does not work … did you have a solution? Thank you in advance for your answer

Fr :

impossible d’accéder au casier quand je presse E le menu ne s’ouvre pas… a tu une solution ? Merci d’avance pour ta réponse.

1 Like

same problem here , i can not manage to open that locker…

I have a problem. I can’t see the interrior of the place where we can take our service. I installed interriors with
( {-428.778,1111.61,327.689,130}’, ‘{136.172,-761.371,242.152,260}’, ‘Gouvernement’) )
Thanks

I take it the creator has dropped this project?

1 Like

Me and a friend are going to try get this thing finished and working, I hope the dev does not mind, But its highly wanted and it seems he has fled from this project.

Give us some time i will keep you updated

3 Likes

If you know of any issues that need attending to let me know! :slight_smile: We will do our best to get this script finished! Again if the dev does not mind.

1 Like

yeah good guy thx =) in async ? :blush: