[Release] 911Plus | 911 Calls | Panic Button | Posts to Discord (TTS) | Easy Setup!

how can i change this to 999 please

Pls make this happen. Thx

Unfortunately i dont see this happening. The op is inactive. I would suggest putting this in @sadboilogan 's discord perms release. Him and faxes made a pretty sick discord related resource. Im sure this is something they could do. (Does not mean they will).

Hello,

The text is working fine but we can’t seem to get the /tts to work. The channel has tts perms and tts is on client side for discord but it’s not reading out the messages. Is there anything specific we need to do outside of the instructions to get tts to work?

In any discord channel in your server do @Dispatcher and then it will spit out this <@&SOMERANDOMNUMBERS> and then in the script you put local webhook = “<@&SOMERANDOMNUMBERS> there is a 911 call”

can someone help me add this ?

I’ve got an issue, I added the webhook but the stuff still doesn’t go to the discord, not sure exactly what was wrong with it. Any pointers?

Could be related to the mention of a gateway config but no other mention afterwords.

Yeah that’s what I got confused on

Same here. Not too sure what issue is, maybe another step not described or added after last updated on discord end.

I actually did get it to work, and the webhook goes inside the “____” as well some people were having issues with that.

I’ve done that

Solved I forgot you had to add the location and the call details

I figured, when you type it in the chat does it at least respond in the chat with a confirmation that it was sent? It should do that if the script is installed correctly. Otherwise there may be an issue with that instead of being on the discord side. If I look at your config i could see if there is anything wrong if that is the case.

Yeah everything works I like the TTS feature but hate how it words it lol

Anyone have a good /panic script?

I have a problem… when I use /911 or /panic commands the webhook works and it reads out the message but in the server chat it says “911 is not a valid command.” same for /panic

1 Like

Depends on what your needs are. For discord this one actually works very well as long as you understand how to implement it on the discord end(fairly easy). There are other non discord ways depending on how you are trying to implement it though, for example through a cad/mdt.

Would it be possible to have the calls send to more than one discord server.

Couldnt load resouce 911Plus-master??? Help