[Release] 911Plus | 911 Calls | Panic Button | Posts to Discord (TTS) | Easy Setup!

Can you post a screenshot of the whole error (from console)?

Great script! Love it!

1 Like

I never asked for it to be deleted. Get outta here with that bs.

where do i paste the webhook url?

i tried to add more commands to this, and it dont work.

Can you give me some input? I copied the code pasted it and changed it to what i wanted to add with nothing.

For assistance please contact me directly via Discord:

Ethan#5739

Thank you so much with my problem! A++++ big time!!! Thank you again!!

1 Like

May i use the panic button script in my script, creating EasyLeoCommands V2?
Full credits will be given

Go for it.

Lovely script! /911 does not work but, that’s fine.

Should be working considering it hasn’t been updated in a while.

Make sure you followed the instructions carefully and watch for typos because even something as simple as a space in the webhook address can cause it to not work.

thanks alot

1 Like

I am struggling and need help with step 5…

Can anyone who does know how this works, call me on discord it will be better to help me.

Thanks for prompt reply in advance!

Where do i paste my webhook fro discord?

At the top man… where it says, “webhook”. Did you even use ctrl+f and search for the word webhook?

So OP I have an issue. No errors returning however when I use /911 or /panic, it is saying that dispatch has been notified but nothing happens in Discord.

Would also love for this to notify police in-game too.

can you make the webhook portion a little clearer. does it go where it says webhook or does it go in between the quotes after the equal sign of webhook = “”

:man_facepalming:

cant believe you asked that but here.
place it here

local webhook = "place webhook here"

Ok and now here’s my issue. I placed the webhook there and still nothing. I left the quotes, there, I’ve tried removing them I’ve tried the whole link I’ve tried the last part after the last /. I’ve tried the second to last / and still nothing.

Just re-confirm what you said. We are able to edit and re-upload this script right? Easy script id love to “try to change” lol