[Release] 2017 California Highway Patrol Mega Pack - ELS

hwaycar7 can’t get on it

does it work with luxart vehicle control

No, this pack is a Emergency Light System (ELS) pack, it will not work with Luxart Veh. Control.

some of the lights dont work or dont turn off like with any CHP car that has a lightbar the steady burn red light wont turn off or wont turn on

So I gave it a try last night with the ELS FiveM release. Everything was working great, I was wondering if there is a way to make the physical lights brighter. Not the environmental, like the actual light bar brighter when it is day time it is hard to see. Any assistance would be appreciated.

You’d have to use some type of Radiance, I recommend Radiance V by bxbugs123, can be found on LCPDFR.com

Any way to do this server side or can it only be done client side? Pardon my ignorance, just getting into modifying base FiveM assets and such.

is this supposed to mean anything???

---------- ELS (master Build) by MrDaGree ----------
Current Version: 1.1.3a
Newest Version: 1.1.3a

---------- Outdated ----------

CHANGES:

• Github change

Whats the point of putting something funny
    if its not even funny?

When I put this pack up a little while ago it got deleted lol xD

What menu are you using to spawn the vehicles?

If you use simple trainer you can go to “Vehicle Spawning” -> “Added Vehicles” and see if the hwaycars are in that list. If they are, Hover over the one you want to spawn and keep hold on Numpad 5 until the vehicle spawns. Sometimes the vehicles take a while to spawn.

DM me if this doesn’t work and I can try help you to get these working. They work perfectly find on my server.

Check MrDaGree’s github for updates etc.

Radiance V is client-side. There are also different graphic enhancement mods that provide brighter lights for vehicles.

it says its up to date though

Is there a way to get 100 percent acurite chp lightin. including light change with siren?

Coming back to try to see if it actually worked, nope. Disappointing.

Someone knows why the siren has no bright? How do I fix that?
This vehicle is from this other pack (same dev): [Release] Los Santos Police Department Mega Pack - ELS

Use a Visual Mod like make emergency light great again. i can leave the one i use below.

data.rar (247.2 KB)

There you go. it has really bright lights. sometimes it will blind you so i hope thats enough for you.
I Will leave a filepath below.

Filepath

FiveM Application Data > citizen > Common > Data > (Drop All Files In Here).

Yes man, this mod is really nice. But I was thinking on a server sided way to make it…

No i don’t think there is any way of streaming these files server side. and i don’t think thats ever gonna happen.

I know there is a 2016 CHP pack but i want a 2017 pack thats non els. Like in DOJRP. It would be great.