[Release] 2017 California Highway Patrol Mega Pack - ELS

I installed this pack just to see if the AI traffic would yield the right of way when the siren was on and they did. The other packs I have downloaded (not from fivem) they do not yield. Can anyone tell me what I need to do to make my other packs work as this one does? I would greatly appreciate it. Two noobs trying to figure this out. We have the tags in and the vehicles are VC_EMERGENCY for the type. I am sure it is something simple we are missing. Really enjoy this pack. Thanks for all the hard work you have put into it.

Hmm. Thank you :slight_smile:

you need to add a carvariations.meta, worked for me after adding it to the resource

1 Like

Looks like i’m going to the 2016 pack again…

Never had that issue before. odd.

The pack worked for me aswell, seems like something in your vehicles.meta is wrong

Help. Hwaycar2 seem to extremely mess up my textures and doesn’t even spawn and Hwaycar4 crashes my game. Idk what happens it use to work perfectly

I have an issue that when i get in the 2017 CHP Mega Pack, i cant see the lights when im inside the vehicle but i can see then if i step out of the car? What do I do?

Is there an issue where people can’t be put in the backseat of some of the vehicles?

There is a problem in the Vehicles.meta file of the carpack.

It could be a misplaced character of the sort…

Screenshot%20(1)

I used the same vehicles.meta that came with it.

Well then there is a problem with that file that came with it. From what it appears there are troubles up above with that same file.

What is the spawn command.
“hwaycar1, hwaycar2, etc,” does not work. I install correctly.

Did you put: start (Input Name) in your server.cfg?

Yes sir I did. Named the folder chp and did “start chp” in the server.cfg in the correct place. Everything else is fine. It starts fine, no errors with the chp folder, it just don’t appear in game when I try to spawn vehicle by name.

Did you restart your server?

Define restart?
By closing FiveM, closing the command box (server isn’t public yet, only localhost for now), then clearing the cache, reopening the command box, typing ‘restart sessionmanager’ just for goodluck, the opening FiveM again and joining the server to try to spawn the vehicles again? If that’s what you mean by restarting my server then yes. I tried that 2 times.

If not, then no can you teach me how then?

And just to be sure, the spawn codes are:
Hwaycar1
Hwaycar2
Hwaycar3
etc…

Hey I’ve been having an issue with the ELS in this pack. Most times its Extra 10 and most times it is displayed on the light bar and the window pods (The Right Light).

The Issue is that when the lights activate, this extra doesn’t, causing there to be a light not turning on. I have created another pattern so that Extra 10 is included, but now when i turn my lights off, Extra 10 stays on. Please Help!