[Release] 2017 California Highway Patrol Mega Pack - ELS

This is the 2017 California Highway Patrol Mega Pack made by Thehurk. I did not create these vehicles or any of the textures on them, all credit is to Thehurk and his contributors. This pack contains multiple different ELS vehicles. Deemed to the recent release of MrDaGree’s ELS FiveM Server Sync script shown here; [Release] ELS FiveM | Server Sync | Lights | Sirens | Custom Patterns, this pack was created to work with his script.
The templates are also included in the download and are created by thehurk.
WARNING IF TRIED TO USE WITH 2016 CHP PACK THERE WILL BE ERRORS
THIS WAS TESTED WITH THE LATEST VERSION OF FIVEM SERVER (453) ON A VPS

Download: http://bit.ly/2qarJV0

Original Download to the files that are not FiveM drag and drop ready: http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/14852-2017-california-highway-patrol-mega-pack-els/

Here are the vehicles in this pack

2009 Crown Victoria w/ Federal Signal Vision Lightbar as hwaycar1
2009 Slicktop Dodge Charger as hwaycar2
2011 Slicktop Crown Victoria as hwaycar3
2011 Slicktop K9 Crown Victoria as hwaycar4
2011 Crown Victoria as hwaycar5
2011 K9 Crown Victoria as hwaycar6
2013 BMW 1200RT as hwaycar7
2013 Ford Expedition as hwaycar8
2013 Ford Explorer as hwaycar9
2013 Slicktop-ish Ford Explorer as hwaycar10
2013 Ford F350 as hwaycar11
2015 Chevy Tahoe as hwaycar12
2015 Dodge Charger as hwaycar13
2015 Slicktop Dodge Charger as hwaycar14
2016 Ford Explorer as hwaycar15
2016 Slicktop-ish Ford Explorer as hwaycar16

How to install:

• Without MrDaGree’s ELS pack;
    Drag 2017-els-chp-pack into your resources folder as well add 2017-els-chp-pack into your server.cfg.
    This will not work without some type of ELS Sync

• With MrDaGree’s ELS pack;
    Drag all of the files in the ELS Files folder in your CHP pack into your els-fivem\vcf folder.
    After that go to your els-fivem\vcf.lua lua file type this into vcf_files = {} as shown in the first box. :arrow_down_small:

As well in the els-fivem\vcf.lua lua file type this into where it states vehicleStageThreeAdvisor = {} as shown in the second box below. :arrow_down_small:

After you’ve done this your vehicles should work with MrDaGree’s ELS pack, if you come across any problems just state them into the replies!

vcf_files = {
	"hwaycar1.xml",
	"hwaycar2.xml",
	"hwaycar3.xml",
	"hwaycar4.xml",
	"hwaycar5.xml",
	"hwaycar6.xml",
	"hwaycar7.xml",
	"hwaycar8.xml",
	"hwaycar9.xml",
	"hwaycar10.xml",
	"hwaycar11.xml",
	"hwaycar12.xml",
	"hwaycar13.xml",
	"hwaycar14.xml",
	"hwaycar15.xml",
	"hwaycar16.xml",
}
vehicleStageThreeAdvisor = {
	"hwaycar1",
	"hwaycar2",
	"hwaycar3",
	"hwaycar4",
	"hwaycar5",
	"hwaycar6",
	"hwaycar7",
	"hwaycar8",
	"hwaycar9",
	"hwaycar10",
	"hwaycar1l",
	"hwaycar12",
	"hwaycar13",
	"hwaycar14",
	"hwaycar15",
	"hwaycar16",
}

12 Likes

Nice looking post. Although why do this again?

Don’t mean to offend you, but I swear I have seen 2 people release this before, is it just me?

Yeah this exact same thing has been done many times before.

Wow! My apologies, I must have not looked hard enough. I’ll do my best to look more next time, and thanks for the complement. It took me a while to create this post. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, I must compliment you on the post, it looks like time was dedicated to making it nice, and the ELS information at the bottom at the post might be useful for people that want to quickly set ELS up for HP, I just wanted you to know that there was a post like this created in the past. :slight_smile:

you saw the 2016 verison its non els. now with els out people are looking for a pack which this is the 2017 verison with els.

2 Likes

Like the pack but some cars addons will blink when using codes

are the lights actually authentic or is it different non chp patterns

Just outta curiosity why would you make them replacements when all the cars are addons and can be used as such?

Very new to this. Followed all steps to the T but during server load in I get this:

[Window Title]
Error sink-robin-mexico

[Main Instruction]
FiveM has encountered an error

[Content]
An exception occurred (c0000005 at 0x1406012d3) during loading of resources:/Mods/meta/vehicles.meta in data file mounter class CVehicleMetaDataFileMounter. The game will be terminated.

If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details in this window.

[^] Hide details [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: fivem.exe+6012D3
Report ID: 5807bffc-3572-4dbc-afad-391010dd38ff (use Ctrl+C to copy)

Again I do apologize if I’m the one making the error just looking for assistance. Any help is much appreciated :slight_smile:

did you install it directly into resources or into a “mods” folder inside resources?

“mods” folder inside resources. D:\FiveMServer\cfx-server-data-master\resources\Mods

Okay so the issue is inside the CHP pack’s __resource.lua. you either need to take the pack out of the mods folder and put it directly into resources to fix the issue, or open the __resource.lua and add \Mods\ in front of each file path to direct it to the correct place. It will be obvious where you need to add it once you open it and look.

well the pack is actually in this: D:\FiveMServer\cfx-server-data-master\resources\Mods\stream
what youre saying to do is just put them in D:\FiveMServer\cfx-server-data-master\resources?

The pack should be in a folder, and inside that folder should be the resource.lua, stream folder and meta folder. just put the pack directly into your resources and not into a mods folder and it should work.

this is new placement: D:\FiveMServer\cfx-server-data-master\resources\stream.
where do should i put the vehicles.meta. sorry for all the questions btw…

Should look something like D:\FiveMServer\cfx-server-data-master\resources\CHP-Pack-name\ << Then inside whatever your chp pack is called there should be a stream folder, meta folder and resource.lua, exactly like it is when you download the pack.

If you done like I did I made a “data” folder and they are linking to a “meta” folder in the __resource.lua. I just changed the name to “data” in the __resource.lua. This fixed it for me.