[No longer Updating] [Re-Release] ID Over-head Version 1.1

How to reduce id because it is terribly high?

local displayIDHeight = 1.5 Lower that to you liking.

Would it be possible to add the player’s name after the id like this: 100 - Zach or 100 | Zach?

https://ufile.io/tdseq

Would It Be Possible To Remove Id And Have Just An Arrow Basically like SOE?

Says something about decryption key when i trying to download

Fixed
char limitiittt

Would It Be Possible To Remove Id And Have Just An Arrow?

Anyway to hide the ID behind walls? or when the player press Q to take cover?
Love this but people Meta game with it and was wondering if there was anyway to hide when the action is taken.

Thank you for sharing

anyway to have it so players have the id number saved to them, then when the server restarts everyone’s numbers change?

Where is it posible to download it like this? https://gyazo.com/9d89b5aedaf9ca302e93e8f16efffed9 With an ID and Arrow?

I have problem with this, it shows the id but sometimes flashes the player name.

Hello, my player id is inccorectly shown. Eg: Player with id 10 connects 2nd on the server and it wil display id 2
any suggestions?

1 Like

Is there a way to make this so it only shows ID over head for admins? thanks!

@Roddan Yes, add a function that returns true or false depending if they are admin. (Depending on how you usually detect if theyre admin)

function IsPlayerAdmin()
    -- Code to check if admin
    if isAdmin then
        return true
    end
    return false
end

Then use if IsPlayerAdmin() then before all of the id code and make sure you put end at the end. Simple

Would explain in more detail on the -- Code to check if admin but idk how you would usually check with your framework etc

1 Like

if I use esx how should it be then?

I do not know how to with esx but you need to check what group theyre in and then return true if its a admin group

1 Like

I just want it to show for regular admin grp. Not ESX but FXServer admin. So I just add that code you posted ontop of id over head code?

That is an example. You need to set isAdmin to true or false using your usual method.

So I just add your code ontop of the codes in client.lua or if its server.lua?

function IsPlayerAdmin()
    -- Code to check if admin
    if isAdmin then
        return true
    end
    return false
end