[No longer Updating] [Re-Release] ID Over-head Version 1.1

In the place of -- Code to check if admin put the code you would usually use to check if the player is an admin. I do not know ESX and therefor cant help with that bit

Like this under the locals?

if IsPlayerAdmin()

function IsPlayerAdmin()
    -- Code to check if admin
    if isAdmin then
        return true
    end
    return false
end

I’m getting this same error. Anyone can help us?

I want to set it only when i pres key, how can i do it?

Its not workin, the blip show up for a milisecond. I want that it will be shown when i hold Z for exaple.

IsControlPressed(inputGroup, control)

try that one. derp on my part.

Hello Gentlemens, i don’t know why but on my server the name is sometimes barely blinking, there is a way to fix?

1 Like

remove playernames from server.cfg

how i can change a button

ok i hop you can help me here everything ok so far but the id the script giving me is the id of the player login the server not the actual Id of the server whitelist, like lets say his Id is 1025 when he login to my server the id on his head says 4 as in his the 4th person to get in sorry for bad English i hop u can help me here

I made an edit to this script in which I added a server.lua as well. In my version, it uses discord roles to add prefixes to the ID tags if they have a certain role (very useful to have for “STAFF” in the ID tag). Would you mind if I released and gave both of you credit for your scripts? I will also be adding a toggle to turn off IDs for a user.

Best Regards,
Badger

1 Like

when u well be sharing the script

2 Likes

Wish i could have seen this earlier, though as long as the original creator gave permission, im perfectly okay with that. Anyone else wondering, the same goes. I did very little to this script myself in terms of edits, so its mostly up to the original creator.

1 Like

Yup I contacted him and he gave me permission! He loved the idea haha! All good!

I can’t manage to show my own id, any ideas? help ?

Change line 42 from:

if  ((NetworkIsPlayerActive( id )) and GetPlayerPed( id ) ~= GetPlayerPed( -1 )) then

to

if  NetworkIsPlayerActive( id ) then

and it should show your ID as well.

unfortunately it didn’t

Sorry to hear it chief. Worked for me.

Do you have complete files ?

If you share I’d appreciate it.