Problem with vehshare.ytd

When FiveM updated there streaming method it broke streaming the vehshare.

Wow are you for real ? :stuck_out_tongue: hahaah

Damn i guess they aint gonna fix this!?

I guess not. 20 char

1 Like

Still waiting for a fix…
Maybe someone can tell us if this is a bug problem or if the streaming of this file has been stopped intentionally.
Found this in client logs:

[    109516] overriding handle for vehshare.ytd (was 1370439) -> 14c

Maybe people found an exploit in vehshare or something. I don’t know why they would stop the steaming of such a harmless file. All other textures stream just fine.

I just wish they would say “hey we aren’t streaming vehshare.ytd anymore” or something geez.

I know right…

Bump. We’re also encountering this issue still.

Any update? At least one @elements say something!

I don’t think this is a priority for them right now, they might have more important things to fix than custom textures.
Getting a response from them about this problem would be nice though.

1 Like

Is it possible clientside? Then give everyone the files?

anyone found a fix for this? im trying to do custom wheels.

you can steam custom wheels, you dont need vehshare.ytd for that, get some wheels from the resource section and see how they have done it… my old ones still work as intended.

Yes you do, most packs have custom textures for wheels. So the wheel model will show in game but without the textures from vehshare.ytd will look like crap ( all grey or white or green) and no center hub logo or tire texture.

1 Like

dunno, i just stream the wheels and it works.

has any one found this fix yet i have the vshare in my gta v were it gose and on the server were its streaming to i still see defult plates

fix it

type or paste code here

Pls fix vehshare streaming…

Hello all! There is still no way to stream vehshare file?