Los Santos Customs | Benny's Motorworks V1.2

Any chance of adding pearlcoats, @MythicalBro? :slight_smile:

Hi, @XxFri3ndlyxX

I had intentionally disabled performance mods for a while and now it seems that Engine tuning doesn’t do anything. On the other side, everything else seems to be working fine, like suspension, turbo upgrade, gearbox.

What exactly engine modifier in car’s carcols does?

eg.:

<Item>
      <identifier />
      <modifier value="50" />
      <audioApply value="1.000000" />
      <weight value="20" />
      <type>VMT_ENGINE</type>
</Item>

i really can’t answer that. I am a noob at this plus i just came back to FiveM. I learn everything by analyzing the code and by searching on google. You better ask someone else that knows stuff. I only do edit as it easy most of the time. Sorry i cant really help you.

No problem, thank you for reply. It seems that we both are ate the similar level of knowledge and experience :grin::+1:

It seems to be an issue in general. Right now, I am thinking of making a script which would either took value of LSC performance upgrade level of the car from DB or add on’s car modifier in carcols.meta and based on that would create multiplier.

hey nice mod just wanna know how to install addon wheels with it thay dont show in the list

Hi guys !

I got some hitch warning with this plugin when I custom some cars !

Someone have fix it for this problem? I really like it and I would like to use it :frowning:

Thank you guys :slight_smile:

Link Broken, please fix this

1 Like

is there anyway to still get this. We are looking for this for weeks. Would be nice if some one have it

We have been using this for quite some time on our server, but it’s bit buggy. Here are main flaws for those we’ve decided to find another resource:

1. Sometimes teleports player out of garage for no reason and any error shown. Car either disappear or get permanently stuck inside of the garage. Happens like in 1/15 cases, but still…

2. doesn’t support pearl coats, which is big shame, IMO

3. can’t save (I’ve tried to allow it, didn’t work) tuning after leaving garage. You have to go to the garage to save mods after every installation

Congratulations my friend you are incredibly fucking. I’m sick to have him saving on db vrp

You do realize every complaint you just posted why not to use this resource is fixed very easily. And in some instances nothing needs to be done at all, of course depending what framework your using.
But your whatever is buggy is probably on your side caused from another resource.

If it could be fixed very easily, I would have done it myself, as I was fixing, expanding and optimizing many resources for ESX.

Define me “some instances”, please.

We couldn’t have tracked down any possible resource conflict what so ever, but sure - there can be always something I’ve missed. I’ve tracked down conflicting resources before, but in this case, it seemed to be really random to everyone involved.

Are you saving the changes in db?

someone converts to vrpex?

Download Link please!

This site is not secure

This might mean that someone’s trying to trick you or steal any information that you send to the server. You should close this site immediately.

Go to your Start page that’s what im getting when I click download

Hi. auestion and request

1. is this mod safe?? asking about Marks remark
  2. now i have tried 3 diffrent browsers can someone PLZ reupload this, its impossible to get from op:s link how ever much he is telling us that the link woks…

ty

download doesn’t work

Does it work with esx?

Hi all ! 1st of all thanks to MythicalBro for his time and effort creating this for all of us ! I have a small problem tho, can someone help me out with this issue ? I’m using Vrp, i can go inside and use everything but it doens’t take money , can someone please paste me the code part that i have to replace so it will charge the money for parts etc ? Thank you very much !