Los Santos Customs | Benny's Motorworks V1.2

i fall through the map when i enter

Is there any way to add custom wheel pack some how?I tried some things but they don’t show up.The Esx basic version of lscustom they show up in the list without name and I can buy them but on this version I can’t use them.Any ideas how to make the show on the list??

Is there a way to remove the Car Armor and Bulletproof tires options? I’m using it for my RP server and want to keep those options out so it can be more realistic. I tried nulling them and removing them completely from the lscofig files but it causes a blackscreen when entering a shop after.

Hi guys, was wondering how to limit benny’s work to esx_mecanojob. Tried playerdata.job.name == “mecano” but can’t get it to work. Any ideas?

Yo les gens. j’essaye de limiter l’accès au enny uniquement pour les mécano. pour cela j’essaye la condition playerdata.job.name == “mecano” , mais je n’arrive pas à le faire. Une idée ou je dois changer ça?

1 Like

Hi guys, thank you so much for this script !

I got just an error here :slight_smile:

On my client when I try to put some custom : lscustoms.lua:917 attempt to index a nil value in upvalue ‘handler’

the line is : myveh.mods[button.modtype].mod = button.mod

Someone know how to fix it?

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

Working flawlessly on my ESX server! Thank you! <3

And, ofc, big hug to original maker of this script as well!

Edit.: Anyone else have problem with liveries??

One other thing, your rly amazing resource unfortunatelly doesn’t save cars from LSC/Benny’s to my SQL DB. Works with ESX money system, but doesn’t communicate with DB via SQL :confused:

You think, you could fix it, please?

I have a problem that the player doesn’t auto enter on the garage, it need to stop right after the garage door, then it enters.
Any ideas?
I’m using the ESX version.

I believe that’s how it works atm.

Does it have a delay to enter?

No, for me, it’s instant. Just have to drive in the mid of the building.

Are you using the esx version? Any ideas on how to fix that?

Ffs, sorry, I am using different LSC custom script atm, the one from ESX group.

But I am rly in love this THIS script over here, in this topic. I will try to build in ESX db support asap. But don’t wanna do any promises, as I am code newbie. Cos this script in this topic can’t save customs into SQL

Can you send me the link of the esx group? Thanks

1 Like

Hi guys,

I got an error witht this line :

Error running system event handling function for resource lscutoms: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41 Failed to execute thread: lscutoms.lua:916 attempt to index a nil value

myveh.mods[button.modtype].mod = button.mod

I don’t understand because everything work on my LSCustoms, every part of car !

Someone have an idea please ?

Thank you guys :slight_smile:

Hi @Dunko, did you figure out how to get the database saving added to this? I’ve tried some methods and nothing has worked. This headache of a process is killing me. If you could provide some insight I would really appreciate the help. Or if you have already added the feature. Let me know what steps you followed. Any help is appreciated man!

Love your pack!

1 Like

Nope as he didn’t reply with permission to do so mate.

@MythicalBro - Can I upload it to a github repo to work on further? I will reference this post and that you are the author, plus retain all copyright info in the code?

One of the best resources for car customization out there. Love it.