"Lithium Leopard Fourteen" error

GTA V version? Latest
**Up to date?**Yes
**Legit or Pirate copy?**Legit
**Steam/CD/Social Club?**Steam
**Windows version?**10
**Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?**Yes.
**Error screenshot (if any)**http://prntscr.com/m7o8rw
System specifications Intel i7-8700 CPU, GTX 1050 TI 8GB
**What did you do to get this issue?**Nothing. I attempted to reinstall fivem files totally, and it continued to happen.
What server did you get this issue on? TXPDS - Texas Department of Public Safety
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDsCitizenFX.log (236.9 KB)

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also ā€”whenever possibleā€” please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

hello, onesync server?

Hmm??

Has anyone found a fix for this error code? I also experience it a lot.

1 Like

Iā€™m working on a roleplay server and we have the exactly same problem. I only have it on this server. We think it has something to do with a FiveM update or spawning thing like cars (also gta 5 default cars) and the GTA5 map. But its still really anoying.

Im fairly sure this code replaces the old Oscar happy hamper. Like, its such a common error yet no damn information about it anywhere. Nothing at all. I dont even know where to start looking cause theres no pattern for itā€¦ It just happens and drops 5-6 people at a time sometimes. Wtf is it??

Same here

Nobody answered, onesync / 64 SLOTS server?

Regular 32 player esx based server.

same here, 32 player

Have any of you tried a server with no custom resources? Like: https://servers.fivem.net/#/servers/detail/64.190.90.120:30120 which is a vanilla server.

Thing is, I never leopard in my local server which is the exact copy of the public one. Neither do we leopard much with 10-15 people. When it gets more than that it starts happening. Sometimes even 5 - 6 people leopard out at the same time. Cant see it being the vps either. Weā€™ve tried very op box and we tried slower boxes, Windows and Linux, still the same. Its probably one of the resources but I just cant figure out which and theres no clues at all.

Huh?

same here! ā€œleopardā€ = the error we are talking about

1 Like

Lithium leopard fourteen is the new Oscar happy hamper

Anyone found a solution?
We have it for last few weeks and its soooooooo annoyingā€¦
It crashes 2-6 players togetherā€¦
Sometimes its every few hours, sometimes its every few minutesā€¦

Iā€™m having it tooā€¦ Still canā€™t figure out whatā€™s going on.

This issue seems isolated to a remarkably small cluster of servers, and effectively seems to be some sort of memory corruption. Thisā€™d need a ā€˜fullā€™ dump to investigate further; just a minidump wonā€™t provide any leads as to the cause of it.

Anyone have any information that could help reproduce it?

added to what @carbon said, this seems to happen when unloading a certain streamed asset file, as it happens in rage::crSkeletonData::~crSkeletonData() from a .ydr file.

a full dump file should help provide more information as to what asset is causing this, thereā€™s a .ini file setting that will make a full dump for any crash, but this will lead in every crash making a ~8-10 GB file, and youā€™ll need to compress and upload it somewhere if it happened to be this specific crash.

it however seems to be a popular asset a lot of people are using, or multiple of them; since this happens on a medium-sized variety of servers.