"Lithium Leopard Fourteen" error

I will try to deliver that dump, but my guess (and it happens when its happening something around) is IPLs and YTYPs OF NIGHTCLUB, i think that this “Leopard” problem started with new update of bob74ipl when we started using nightclubs.

And if we are talking about streamed YDRs, we have

• repaired Pillbox
  • coffe’s extended PD station
  • Bahama Mamas open door
  • Lifeinvader open doors
  • Comedy Club (but thats just YBN collisions i think)

We had more (La Fuenta Blanca, Burger Shot, Sex Shop), but they are currently disabled (ofc with clearing cache during restart).

That info may be pointless, but maybe others with problem may have similar YDRs in their servers?

After noclipping around a certain area we were able to reproduce the crash. It almost seems like our custom ymaps are doing it… Not sure if it’s the newer Arena War props causing it. We just removed them tonight to see if there is any difference.

If anyone finds out what kind of resource causes it (and on what occasion), it would be appreciated if someone opted to send a download link for one of these resources/assets to pr@fivem.net so we can actually look into working around the issue game-side for everyone to finally be rid of this crash.

Well I mean I get it often… when I switch my muscle car tires, when I go somewhere low in the muscle tires of page one and I use one of them, “error lithium-leopard-fourteen” so I think it might be something to do with the muscle tires page 1 for some reason.

Update,
Whenever I go down to brogue/davis area, I get the crash, mostly close to the shopping mall.

We went through our YMAPs in map editor and removed all props from the Arena War DLC. We’re not getting this crash anymore.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.