Keymaster.Fivem is Down

key master = trash master … the mission plane is to trash the key thing in server cz it so not important for my saved custom car at lsc custom :stuck_out_tongue:

keymaster is up now please try to relaunch the server yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

Negative, still down, 522 dead origin

Negative?
(20 char limit)

1 Like

It is still not up for me

I believe the outage is intermittent… So some people wont have issues, whereas others will.

i mean up = is UP to u :smiley: :smiley: ;D

Just like the FiveM servers Lol, some can connect some cant :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Well Cloudflare seems to think it’s dead :stuck_out_tongue:

Despite @meww’s… “interesting” discussion strategy, I am worried about the single point of failure this introduces into the FiveM system. Accidental downtime aside (we all know what that’s like), I’d be more concerned about the potential for any hostile party to take down just the keymaster server, rendering all servers inoperable (either through DoS vulnerabilities, or via legal takedowns or similar)

2 Likes

its a cloud problem it will automatically fix

I’m not sure as to what protections are put in place to prevent such things from happening, but I’m sure the collective have thought about this, and have some type of protection.

just got to be patient and wait. trust me I know it sucks. I was in the middle of testing my server so I can launch the server to public and it does this. Just patients

Well how the Key’s can render all servers useless until the FiveM developers or someone on there side can fix it, we are pretty much in the dirt… Thats what most fear is the DDoSing of there Keymaster and such sorts of activitys and no one knows what type of Security they use to protect there Keymaster, heck even if they use any…

same as me then haha. was just getting done white some things and did a restart cleard catches and was going to test that everyting was working in the script.

I also heard there was a update coming out soon. Maybe this is it.

They wouldn’t take down the Keymaster servers to push a FiveM update out I’m pretty sure.

No this is not an update… This is an issue with the key validation servers use…

Do you understand how development works? How do you know if its not a keymaster update or a key update in rendering the servers?

Gotcha. whens it gonna be up then.

Really? Why would they update the Keymaster servers and not tell anyone? They would of gave us notice for the maintenance or what ever they would do, but as Indominus said, this is not a update, this is either there servers going down or some sort of outside attack (Which is doubtful, but can happen).