Keymaster.Fivem is Down

keymaster.fivem.net is down. If you restart your server it will not let you start it again and you will get a SIGABRT Error.

Note: didnt think this needed the entire template, asked other people to try and load it also and they confirmed it was down.

2 Likes

The Keymaster is indeed down, and now, most people are currently screwed in the butthole due to it.

3 Likes

This is known :wink: Just allow a bit of time… Either it will come back up (if it’s a cloudfare issue) or an Element will fix it :mascot:

That is what I expected, I only posted this because I did not see it anywhere else on the forums and wanted to make sure that y’all were aware of it.

1 Like

Welp, looks like I have to go outside and conversate.

This is why they shouldn’t implament such a system for license keys, if this happens and they are not around to fix it, then many people will get angry and start rampaging.

especially those who pay hosts to host the damn thing for nothing but a cmd that tells me to buzz off

1 Like

I mean C’mon, FiveM was on a good path of making their mod better but now, I think this system has made it worse for the hosters to host a server…

1 Like

The only authorized GSP to sell FiveM servers is ZAP hosting… Which is the reason why server keys were introduced in the first place. Because GSP’s were selling FiveM servers without permission.

what the fuking license key i dont want to play license game … i just want to us emy car not fivem license trash licensey and stop stupid update

Yeah, but what about those with home hosted servers? It shouldn’t be required and it still stops no one from making a hosting company, it never checks it…

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/LKNWNgmn84XWyiB9kmnCPFKXgdbBYpHeY_RExtEuY0EZP9sO5kQO8vDoAAVFRVUO4YLT=w300

Another reason why keys were introduced is because people would use outdated resources/server files and would have issues… Keys allow the collective to get in contact with server owners if they see a server with an issue.

See thats great and all, but is it really worth the con of this downtime?

I don’t understand why people can’t just be happy to have a FREE Multiplayer Framework…

2 Likes

Well, I guess I have nothing else to say because you just proved the major point :slight_smile:

Well, let’s put it this way… It was either have server keys, or have a greater risk of getting a CD from TakeTwo…

1 Like

We can’t be happy when things break, its what humans do… we just complain and complain… just like there will never be peace in this world

1 Like

/jeopardy Ill take server keys for 100$ pls.

1 Like

while it free mp framework , but u need still to pay your time , so there is no free here …