Keymaster.Fivem is Down

It actually is a Free Multiplayer Framwork for those whom don’t host a server but play on them…

Nobody is forcing you to pay your time. That is a choice you make.

has no idea what to do with life until it’s up and running again

2 Likes

Exactly, you have the free will to get on or not, theres nothing saying in the terms of service saying “you must play 20 hours a week or you won’t have access”

there is no bodyforce u to play paid game too

but those are paid games… Not A Free MP Framework that does not require Paypal or CC

and u wasted your time not money :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

… I honestly don’t get your point. You are trying to argue its not free. All you do is download it and have GTA 5. You are NOT forced to use this specific framework as their are others. You CHOOSE to use this one.

2 Likes

Thats time, not money, and your not required to play X amount of hours? are you?

I think he is just trying to annoy us, just to past time…I’d just leave it honestly

1 Like

but u need time to get money right :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Yeah, That’s why you have a job. It has nothing to do with a video game. Once again YOU CHOOSE what to play and when to play it.

This topic is getting a bit offtopic…

1 Like

It is indeed.

(20 chars)

and u know it right … so dont say it free while every free or paid it still waste time or money and if u say it free than u got wasted :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Its over. No point in arguing over this as it makes no sense. Lets get back on topic. If not its gonna get closed more then likely.

1 Like

Indeed, lets just wait and watch what happens with the Keymaster

1 Like

_ hate key master while it not so important for my car or my character … please update it to non license while it free _

@xander1998 it’s best to just stop replying… Ignorance will still continue.

I agree. The best ignorance is the one you can hardly understand right? :smiley:

I think the keys going down is a sign for me to give my eyes a rest :smiley:

1 Like