Inventoryhud - Shops

Yeah it’s coming along :D, can always hit me up and try to get schedules together. I’m sure you’re a busy person like myself hun :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Hazelynn calling me busy :smirk: I’ve got quite a lot of time on my hands currently. Unless people need my assistance in helping them out with errors etc I usually am not busy at all.

What this part actually for ? Like you can use command to open a shop inventory ?

Really confused x.x

If you for example have a different resource with a shop that you really would like to have inventoryhud support with, you can open the shop inventory hud by triggering that event.

Ooo, alright that one i understand. thanks for explaining this ~

esx_aiomenu support

replace esx_inventoryhud “client/main.lua”

Citizen.CreateThread(
    function()
        while true do
            Citizen.Wait(0)
            if IsControlJustReleased(0, Config.OpenControl) and IsInputDisabled(0) then
                openInventory()
            end
        end
    end

with

--[[Citizen.CreateThread(
    function()
        while true do
            Citizen.Wait(0)
            if IsControlJustReleased(0, Config.OpenControl) and IsInputDisabled(0) then
                openInventory()
            end
        end
    end
)]]

add esx_inventoryhud “__resource.lua”

exports {
	'openInventory'
}

replace esx_aiomenu “client/main.lua”

RegisterNUICallback('NUIopenInventory', function()
	exports['es_extended']:openInventory()
end)

with

RegisterNUICallback('NUIopenInventory', function()
	exports['esx_inventoryhud']:openInventory()
end)
1 Like

I got an error on YouTool. And should I remove the original esx_shops?

bro please provide item sql for shop bro . only got weapon

Maybe thats why mine dont work :sweat_smile:

You can easily add them yourself

Please help me

show me your config.lua

Its because you haven’t set up youtool in the config. that is why you’re getting an error.

How do I set up youtool in the config.? Please help me

I set it all up. The actual inventoryhud is working for both inventory and storage, however no shops are appearing AT all. There are zero console errors either server side or client side. I’m super confused. I went over the shop.lua and config a million times each. The SQL file is imported, prices set, extra items added. :thinking:

The version that u updated is not working u are using youtool and prision shops on the client lua and there are no youtool and prision shops on config so that make the entire script fail

Maybe update the correct config.lua or something

The photos for the articles have to have something in particular? Because some photos of articles that I edit with photoshop and I put the same measures 128 * 128 PNG, but still some photos do not want to be displayed in the HUD, I have verified that the names of articles are good, any idea what the problem is?

Updated the config.lua and client.lua to add the missing YouTool and PrisonShop code/config.
Also moved over to Github!

Download:
GitHub

2 Likes