Inventoryhud - Shops

I am loving this! I just added it to my server, I edited it with all my custom shops and items. I love this so much over the esx_shops and supermarket - in which I’ve had issues with the menu_default and the database for some reason they weren’t loading all my items.

Thank you for this and the Nitro for my Mechanics, they will love that!!! <3<3

4 Likes

@Hazelynn You are welcome, and I am glad you like it. Seems like you’ve got some cool things going on on your server and would love to take a look around.

1 Like

I got this error when i try to open the weapon shop. I can buy the license but i can buy it multiple time and the database does update the license in the user_licenses(Multiple times). I thinking that the issue was checking the license ?

SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_license/server/main.lua:62: attempt to index a nil value (field '?')
> ref (@esx_license/server/main.lua:62)
> setImmediate (@mysql-async/mysql-async.js:14431)

Any help on this ?

Love the script btw <3 really nice

as I did to add new stores with different names?

You are using esx_license right?

Yeah, i’m using esx_license

The only thing I can think of is you using a different name for the license it is trying to pass, not sure what it could be otherwise.

1 Like

Alright got it to work. Yeah you were correct i was using different “name” on my licenses table database.

Thank you so much <3

no problem, glad you got it working!

Prefect working for me an incredible job :mechanical_arm:

i add new shop sexshop

2 Likes

download has been removed

God I just finished configuring it XD can say that what I have added has to redo everything again or it can be added easily

@Daniel_Martin Sorry! haha, all you need from this update is just the shop.lua from client side and the main.lua from the server side. IF you replace those, you’ll be good.

I edited those files to add more XD stores, I just need to know what lines to add

code has been removed

code removed

This in the main.lua on server side.

some specific position within each file

nah not really. just put them anywhere

ok everything working thanks for everything

no problem mate!

1 Like