Hi there, i’ve asking permission to release this from the original dev of Inventoryhud: [Release][ESX] Inventory HUD - 2.3 (properties, trunks, players, ...)
DO NOT DM ME ON THE FORUMS OR DISCORD WITH QUESTIONS, I WILL NOT OFFER ANY SUPPORT. READ THE IMPORTANT READ FILE OR THE FORUM POST…
This is a modified version of esx_inventoryhud. The big difference between the two is that my version has shops included.
**Some of the features:**
- Buy weapons and ammo from the ammunations (after having bought the license to carry)
- Separated shop inventories for the different kind of shops(weaponshops, convenience stores and liquor stores)
- The shop inventories will never run out of stock
- Item prices set in the database rather then a config file
- To purchase an item, when you’ve got the money simply drag it from the shop inventory to the player inventory. You can use the count/amount to purchase more items at a time(if you do have the money for it)
BEFORE YOU LAUNCH THE SERVER, IMPORT THE .SQL FILE INTO YOUR DATABASE AND SET THE PRICES FOR THE ITEMS YOU’D LIKE TO SELL OTHERWISE THEY WILL BE FREE.
- The ability to call for the shop inventory outside of the esx_inventoryhud resource.
use TriggerEvent(“suku:OpenCustomShopInventory”, type, shopinventory) to open the inventory
Type can either be “normal” or “weapon”
“normal” is for regular items while “weapon” grants you access to using weapons, ammo and items
use the config.lua as a template for setting up your inventories!