[How-To] Add-on Vehicles (Detailed)

but its not just me its everyone on my server and at least three or four of them have $1,000 plus builds

Make sure your LS Customs is starting after the vehicles in your server.cfg

that fixed my customs. I made one, but it wasnā€™t detecting the parts, so I was using a different one, but that fixed it lol.

Hello everybody
I downloaded this mod which has several accessories

https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/jeep-wrangler-2012-rubicon-v1-0

I followed the tutorial but once connected to my server when I go to LSCUSTOM I can not do anything for each category I ā€œDEFAULTā€ except for painting

^
[20Charactersssss]

Did all this, no mods in the customs shop. Do I have to add all the mods into the lscustoms resource?

It is possible to replace a car with moldkits ?

Example Dodge charger with multiple moldkits, or it is possible only with Add-on ?

a dodge charger for example will replace the buffalo/buffalo2, if it comes with mods, itā€™ll replace those car mods as well (only if you stream the parts)

So do we know what modkit ids work and what donā€™t? Cant seem to get any to work

I use 1008-1024, but Iā€™m sure there are more unused modkits

See I tried some of those, but they never worked either. Do some vehicles modkits just not transfer over well?

you must be doing it wrong, because recently I just made a add-on vehicle pack using modkits 1008-1024 and all work. possibly thereā€™s a typo in the carcols.meta and itā€™s not being read.

Know the name of some of the vehicles youā€™ve got working? Iā€™ll try those and see if its just something on my end

it doesnā€™t matter what cars you do, just as long as youā€™re doing it right, I just used vehicles off of gta5-mods.com

https://pastebin.com/WiDmweMf - This is the carcols it has, far as I know it looks right.

modkits have been broken since fivem updated to gun running

thatā€™s why Iā€™ve been using values 1008-1024

the carcols is perfectly fine, you must not be reading the file correctly through the resource. but do make sure that the mods are actually being streamed

Make sure your LS Customs or menu add-on is being loaded AFTER your cars with custom modkit ids. Otherwise they will not show.

ALl my stuff keeps crashing the game