Give me ideas for scripts

So by using the following wont delete it?

DeleteEntity(nameofprop)

I assume the script creates the object

local bottle = CreateObject(GetHashKey("prop_bottle_guessedthisname"), 0, 0, 0, true, true, true)

Then attaches it

AttachEntityToEntity(bottle , GetPlayerPed(-1), GetPedBoneIndex(GetPlayerPed(-1), 57005), 10, 0, 0, 0, 270.0, 60.0, true, true, false, true, 1, true)

Then removes it once its used

DeleteEntity(bottle )
1 Like

Here, take a look:

Oh i see, the entity is the bin that is already in the world. Why would you want to try and delete them?

You could add your own garbage prob, look through it then remove it, not sure how you would go about removing them from the world as i never needed to do something like that lol.

Maybe look at the policejob script and look how that removes it’s placed props (cones and barricades) as you can remove others in the world that you never placed lol.

Yeah, I though about that propspawner from policejob, i will take a look at it when i’m back home.

The thing is for example, in the future, i wish to add the WATER BARREL PROP in the entire map, that when you pass by you press E and you get item “water” (randomly from 1 ~ 4 units), and the barrel prop disappears (like you are picking it up).
Ammo crates around the map for ammo and military rations or canned food
Oil Barrels for item “fuel” (for example, this one I’ve found it on a Zombie Survival Server)
trashbags for scrapmetal, scrapplastic, bulletshells, etc

too many posibilities but i’m stuck on this one

Like, there is nothing stopping you adding in your own props to the map and controlling them. Instead of giving yourself a headache just take advantage of the props in the word and script what you need when using them.

Like i said i am not sure how this works as i have not touched props other than things the player holds like armour or a phone/tablet in hand. I know the server i play on / dev for had a gas station manually put in where we needed it but it would mess up from time to time so i aint sure how well adding props manually would be for server performance.

1 Like

can you make this come true on fivem for esx please
thank you

2 Likes

make a attack line script for a san andreas fire department

I have been thinking about a script but I have no idea how to start with it.

• We have 3 gangs ( Los Vagos, Ballas and Families ) those territories will be used by the players.

Because gang is the lowest “criminal organization”, they will only have access to WEED.

The idea is when one of this gangs gets WEED prepared to sell for BlackMoney, they can only do it in anothers gangs territory.

For example, you are one members of the VAGOS, so to sell your WEED you´ll have to go to the Ballas or Families territory and sell it to their PEDs, for example g_m_y_ballaorig_01.

But once you start selling, the other members in this case Ballas, each player member will receive a notification, that another Gang is selling in your territory.

Can you create a script for a massage parlor job? It would be great for business RP. Thank you.