Give me ideas for scripts

I’m bored and I want to start scripting again.

I can script stuff for ESX or vRP, just give me ideas.

My github: https://github.com/D3uxx

Eww frameworks haha :smiley:

1 Like

Well, here are some ideas for ESX:

1. There is a script in the open spaces of Fivem, where you can rob players simply by aiming at them. You can do the same, only to be able to rob NPC.
  2. For example, you can do some work where you need to collect the props and load them into the car and then unload them from the car with the props in their hands, etc. In short, work with props
  3. You can change the phone and add some interesting things. For example, add charging the phone or display time in it, change the background from the list, etc.
  4. Oh, by the way, how about making a script template that will spam after a certain time the alerts about the type of weather and temperature or anything
2 Likes

Haven’t been into FiveM in some time, I gotta start somewhere hahah

1 Like

That’s some great ideas, the 4th should be quite easy and the 1st one is actually a great idea.

I will look forward to the 1 and 4 idea :grinning:

pls make something for vRP ahaha :stuck_out_tongue:

How about making something standalone?

1 Like

Script for spawnable NPC would be great, without bugging all map and deleting ALL npc and traffic at the same time.

Since this resource is not usable anymore [OLD] [Release] NPCLife v1.0.0 - Put life into your stores

A unicorn that flies around and has a rainbow coming out of his ass.

8 Likes

I know the best idea who all want and wait released. Save vehicle position when player disconnect or anything or spawn last car near player when he joined.

2 Likes

Nana - join - this script and I need! )

For vRP

1. Could be cool with an ui where you can choose spawn when you join the server
  2. Character creator will be very nice

xjinx
use Search - all you need on forum!

1 Like

why cant you use it?

…just read my post again.

yeah and i use it fine…

Make a script so you can have “vehicle auction houses” so people can sell pre-bought vehicles to others for another price than the retail price.

In ESX!

Please update this script

And make it so police can check it in they police menu on the K menu to check who is speeding, time of the speed, plate+vehicle name and what the car what the car was speeding with… And maybe make static props https://cs4.gtaall.com/screenshots/4dc09/2015-08/original/d6874e98100858cc072e6fbbda83b415e2136e50/283402-GTA5-2015-08-01-21-34-17-323.jpg

And please not make it so it take money instant when you are speeding :slight_smile: Hehe

You could also make a bus job, you start the job with a bus, multi bus routes can be set by a config and the order of stops, you start at one stop and continue to next stop (A marker to that stop is set for each stop one by one), pickup pass, get paid by tickets (PED/NPC) and finish the route

And so players also can buy tickets. Maybe a bus plan. here is all bus routes in Los Santos https://oyster.ignimgs.com/mediawiki/apis.ign.com/grand-theft-auto-5/2/25/Buses.jpg