Give me ideas for scripts

Hey mate, dont you want to work on a improved project instead of doing esx - vrp / scripts ? Contact me if yes, thanks for your time.

Sor - AllCity Project

2 challenges for you:

• fix Vehicle despawns (take in account garages and impounds)
  • on duty/off duty without mysql (locale table server side) also with an event isinservice for exemple that return true of false if thé player is on duty or not (mysql scares me if you request the mysql for paychecks, calls, messages etc…)

BR

Idea 1 already on my profile.

Awesome! Thank you so much! Can ask you make template for my 4 idea? If it not hard and you have time for this ^ ^

How about making the roller coaster at the pier rid-able.

1 Like

Add like dispatch for ur rob npc!

And a script! like foodtruck but for icecream! and that u can buy icecream through ur f6 menu! :slight_smile:

hypr9xa can u make a robbery script for vrp, with c4 system(like you need to put c4 on bank door to open it) and after u have to wait some time to take all money after u have to go to sell golds and diamonds

Siren horn bleep

job hacker as exemple watchdog hack other player …

for esx tooo tanks :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Multiple characters for ESX :pray:

multi-character for vrp

1 Like

many different characters for eww :angel:

Fixed fireworksix fireworks script

a big scorboard, with the trades and the description of the craft and weapons allowed :stuck_out_tongue:

[ESX] Hi, it would be awesome to be able to have missions only for some jobs.

Like: Mafia would have a mission about killing an NPC who is a rival gangster, then he receives money after doing that or something like that or the killed man drops the money I don’t know so some mission things that are good in online!

Or adding random events like in GTA V Story mode. Money Transporters or random robberies or something like that.

Yes, it would be fantastic to have one like that !!!

image can u make somethin like this?

What you think about making something like:

a script that you can pick up props from the ground (like garbage bag), and math.random a list of items (1 or more) to pick up from the props like:

*wild prop_rub_binbag_03b appeared*

*prompt 3d message over prop* "Press E to scavenge" 

*prop_rub_binbag_03b disappeared by user on release key*

*notification message*

"You've found 2 Food Can"
"You've found 1 Red Bull"
"Yoy've found 6 Scrap Metal"

*items added to inventory*
x2 foodcan
x1 redbull
x6 scrapmetal

That would be awesome

1 Like

there is already a script that dose both dumpster diving and trash diving with the latter collecting “bottles” for you to sell and the dumpster one is advertised to fish out weapons.

Edit either one to your idea’s needs and there it is, all done just change the items you find and collect.

1 Like

Yeah, i know it, esx-ecobottles, i’m trying to adapt it to my needs, but i cant make it work 2 things:

entity wont delete with RemoveObject(), and it’s hard to modify this one because of the different types of item reward

1 Like