FiveM Gametype Contest (+ prizes!)

GTA San Andreas supports more than 32 players because the MP code was implemented from scratch for both SAMP and MTA, and the only available language is Lua. Also GTA: SA does not requires you to have a legal copy of the game.

FiveM on the other side uses the RAGE side of things and it has support for Lua, C# and JS. It has anti piracy and anti cheat by default to make sure that everyone plays fair.

Also, I have seen only one or two servers that have reached the max of players in FiveM. I don’t know why you need support for more than 200 players.

Yes I can put up to over 200 players on a single server as I have a large community waiting for it. It would be an amazing experience to be able to put so many players in FiveM.

So many ideas, so little time. I’ll see if I can whip anything up if my final exams are friendly to me.

PUBG in FiveM? That be a good one :thinking:

Spoiler: You are probably not the only one working on a similar project
@Rhodiniium

(As cross reference from some conversations that we’re going on in discord).

Would like to know that too…

Also if mapmanager and spawnmanager have to be used?

i solved my issue, seems like declaring the resource as a gametype already disables all spawns if not for the ones set by the resource itself :smiley:, spawnmanager and mapmanager implementations are nice to have, but not a must.

1 Like

i have a question: what if my gamemode doesn’t run on linux? will it still be fine? I’m using a little node wrapper for the database and it seems to break on linux :frowning:

If someone remakes CrazyBob’s Cops N Robbers from sa-mp, that will win hands down. I want to see more DeathMatch-oriented servers. It’s a shame DM is ruined in GTA Online with the ridiculous military-grade rockets and hover bikes.

Define “break”. Missing dependency?

no, current node status on linux is not on par with windows, the server just crashes when i run the gamemode there, while on windows after all the recent bugfixes, it works without any problem at all

MILITARY RP PLEASE!!! :smiley:

This contest is for non roleplay related gamemodes.

2 Likes

Good i love it

Great! Thanks for the information!

Reminder for anyone that the deadline is closing in :slight_smile:

:kissing_heart:

Just submitted mine! I hope to see a lot of them coming in last minute. Just like the good old school days :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Unfortunately I’m still experiencing that :fire: hell :frowning:

I don’t think there will be many…

Most of this community don’t seem to be interested in something besides RP.

1 Like