[ESX-Release] esx_doorlock_mhacking

and if you do hack a door and unlock it, it wont unlock for other players

I had @Raging_NaClholic give me his esx_doorlock that worked serverside but I guess he gave me the wrong one.

can you share it or update the github ?

It’s not my work, please contact him for that.

Note
This is not synced between all clients with that being said renders it pretty useless and exploitable.
I personally won’t be using this, but again I suppose great job. I personally may work on ESX_Lockdoors and figure out how to do it server side since its not yet been released.

Another copy paste script…

Thank you for the input. I am currently on vacation for another 3 weeks, but I will try to implement it on the ar_stationLock resource someone posted long ago.

Please be more helpful by making your own resource and posting it rather than spamming the forums.

1 Like

I’m making my own resource and then posting already.I don’t make
copy paste scripts like you.

Post it then.

I made several functions in this resource by myself and still didnt give myself any credit.

Stop spamming and being negative. You should try to help the community and give instead of only taking and posting help threads.

1 Like

added tr lang.

1 Like

Hello can you help me? I add all but I cant use keycard

You’ve named it different in the database.

Thank you so much.

It is now syncing. Fixed it with some help.

Its fixed now.

This takes keycard from inventory but i dont get the hacking animation or the tablet come up for the minigame. is this an extra that i need to install?

Like I said ‘mhacking’ is a prerequisite and a requirement for it to work.

Seems like this one adds another esx_doorlock, and keycard dont seem to work. And yes, I do have mhacking installed.