[ESX] Real Weapons (wearable)

when i disconnect and reconnect to my server it updates the appropriate “visible weapons”

when I drop a weapon it updates and comes off my character’s “visible weapons”

when I pickup a weapon it will not update until I reconnect
when I pull out a gun to shoot it does not update

any help?

@renaiku

Can any one help me to take off this knife from my left chest/arm?
I tried to change the values from config.lua but it was not effective.

Thanks.

Really sick!

1 Like

Did somebody made the coords working?

This is spoopy. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t.

The ''knife" in the arm is the flashlight. Im just disabling the prop. I dont even know where to put it anyway.

Pistol is not working at all

not work

you can put only one weapon on your back but in the configuration there is varius

can you do it in vrp?

Hey there i dont get any weapons shown. I have no errors aswell i do have 2 scripts about weapons but its just firing modes etc… i will try and disable it and see if they are the cause

it works for me when i disable another script i have . so if i could add a suggestion to a keybinding to remove the weapons from your back or show them .

How can I configure the locations? like where do I get the bones or whatever I want certain weapons to show on the front and others in the holster

Hi! thank you for this script and to everyone who giving advices if it’s doesn’t work but I read everything and tries everything but it still doesn’t work.

hi, @renaiku , thanks for awesome script!
i have make pull request on github about ‘reduce high CPU usage’ caused by by call ESX.Game.SpawnObject many times.Maybe I would be very happy if you were able to accept and put it to the master.

this is the pull request link : click here

i think i solved that by check if object already attached to player before re-spawned and attach same object. Thank you.

Hello @ALDOMANIS , I don’t have control over anything related to ESX anymore for many years now. All I can say is that many of my old script indeed deserve a lot of optimisation.

I don’t know who’s in charge now of ESX. You should try to find their discord and ask there.

Good luck !

Hey,

A FIX for those who like to spam peds and generate a lot of Weapon objects in the ground:

if not IsEntityAttachedToEntity(entity.obj, playerPed) then RemoveGear(configIdx.name) end

yo

resmon for this?

ریدی عامو

1 Like