ELS+ | fic

I posted a thread requesting help if someone would help me out with it.

appreciate it if someone would be kind enought to help me out.

1 Like

disable lux vehicle control

1 Like

Hey. I am getting this error in console:

2 Likes

Anything I can do about it?

Everything works fine, except when in code 3 lighting there is a constant siren. If i press alt then its dual tone. I though it may be 5 that doesnt work either. I pressed all controls linked to ELS and nothing will turn the siren off. Anyone had this problem?

Anyone have any idea? Still cant figure it out. Everything works perfect. The only thing is when in stage 3 lighting there is a siren that just wont shut off like default gta. If you press alt, or any siren button thats listed, or any button at all other than turning off the lights, the siren stays on.

If anyone can help i would highly appreciate it :slight_smile:

Fixed the above post, but this brings a bug to my attention.
In the xml file of els vehicles i changed
DfltSirenLtsActivateAtLstg>3</DfltSirenLtsActivateAtLstg
to
DfltSirenLtsActivateAtLstg>0</DfltSirenLtsActivateAtLstg

That fixed the automatic/constant siren activation in code 3. But now AI traffic doesnt response to you in code 3 with or without manually activated sirens. Which gets really annoying trying to go code 3 with AI constantly pulling out in front of you. Anyone have any ideas?

1 Like

Iā€™m having a hell of a time trying to install this, Iā€™ve followed the readme to a ā€œTā€, but my car pack crashes when I try and launch my server. If I take out the car pack, the server still launches and runs fine. I canā€™t for the life of me figure out what I did wrong. Iā€™m thinking it must be something not reading right with my resources.lua for my car pack. I thought I did everything right. The car pack never caused any issues, until I had to add the xml files to that resource.

Note; if you donā€™t have a __resource.lua in the resource folder, it most likely does not belong in a FiveM server! Download the release. Not the source code!

i have the same issue. els-server.net.dll isnā€™t in the file we get from the download. thatā€™s why the resource canā€™t find it.

Not to be rude, but you guys are so backwards with the delivery of this resource. You send us to gitlab, where most people cant even get an account to talk about issues. You have a github that only gives us source code. Along with that the artifacts download for your resource does not even include the fixes you people have been applying. Not bad dev work, but when it comes to the delivery of all this, :-1: .
Anyway, for anyone wanting to get ELS+ working somewhat properly;

NOTE; press left CTRL+P for the UI
All of the controls are on the site!

Does anyone know how to use ELS + Ladder?
https://cdn01.friendsincode.com/minio/els-plus/Ladder-Control/

I tried using this pack here and I could not.
https://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/18949-fire-ems-pack-els/

Can anyone help?

1 Like
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Unable to find the specified file.
  at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHR (System.Int32 errorCode) [0x0000a] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0
  at (wrapper cominterop) CitizenFX.Core.IScriptHost:OpenHostFile (string)
  at (wrapper cominterop-invoke) CitizenFX.Core.IScriptHost:OpenHostFile (string)
  at CitizenFX.Core.MonoScriptRuntime.LoadFile (System.String scriptFile) [0x00007] in C:\gl\builds\4ff63adb\0\cfx\fivem\code\client\clrcore\MonoScriptRuntime.cs:91
Failed to load script els-server.net.dll.

Canā€™t seem to get working.

Sorry Iā€™ll look into this, thanks for the feedback.

Here to help in any way I can. :slight_smile: Donā€™t beat yourself up or anything, Iā€™m really grateful for the dedication you put into ELS+. Itā€™s just a little difficult for some people to experience your creation lol.
BTW it works just fine on my server :wink:

1 Like

for some reason the siren gets stuck on in ltstg 3 and have to restart the script for it to be fix any fix for this

the link wont work for me

ELS+

wrong files for running on a serverā€¦

Yeah we know we are working on updating the cdn