ELS+ | fic

Use LeftCtrl + P

LeftCTRL + P to toggle the GUI

So I have a question and Iā€™m not sure if anyone knows the solution but we seem to be encountering a resource time warning or whatever its called, whenever an ELS vehicle is deleted. Either by /dv or by storing it in a garage, anytime its deleted the playerā€™s console will get spammed with a message NETWORK_GET_NETWORK_ID_FROM_ENTITY: No Such Entity. And Iā€™ve noticed that at the beginning of using an els car in your console it will send a player some sort of id or somethingā€¦ Is this an issue I messed up somehow or is this something that Iā€™ll have to wait to be remedied? Its easily fixed by restarting the resource, but stillā€¦

1 Like

where do I put the xmls? this looks amazing but the xmls are not working. I did the files instruction for __resource.lua but its not detecting the files as a resource

Read the instructions one more time. It says to put where the cars are, and adding a line to the __resource files for the cars.

Figured it out, I was missing a comma after each XML line in the resource.lua

Could someone help me set this up please

Glad to see you are back!

got a question if some of our els vehicles are in mods folder how do we setup the xmls in there for the resource.lua

no siren sounds or horn sounds for vehicle not sure why

[edit] It was bad gta files, all workingā€¦ THX!

I am having the same issue, as soon as I store or delete a els vehicle its starts lagging out and only gets worse the more I delete themā€¦

Bad gta files server sided or client ???

Oh wrong els+ build, all working!

May I ask which build youā€™re using? Or where you acquired it?

Download it from here: https://git.friendsincode.com/PFM/ELS-Plus/tree/14-7-Table-Fix , Download the latest build, and on the download button select Download ā€˜Releaseā€™ā€¦ Do not select zip, thatā€™s not it!

When i install it to my server and add ELS cars it gives me a warning saying its taking up to much ms and to contact the server owner or something like that is that just a sign of a shit server or am I possibly doing something wrong

make sure to download the release and not the dev build

Im using the release

Could someone install it for me because whatever I do I canā€™t do it right

how do i get the wigwags to turn off when you go code one

1 Like