ELS+ | fic

Is this going to work on my zap hosting now.

it should load just fine on linux or windows

What can I do to troubleshoot it not loading? Do I have to install at least one ELS car first? Just wanted to test it working in stages, so I wanted to get it installed and verify I could join before trying to modify cars.

Iā€™ve gone through this thread looking for installation steps but theyā€™re kinda scattered. I looked on github and tried following those instructions according to the zip file that youā€™ve posted in this thread, but the instructions seemed a bit out of date, so hard to know if I did something wrong.

This doesnā€™t require vehicle modifications to make it work just a minor edits to the vehicles __resource.lua file and els will pick up the vehicle

OK, but will that stop it from loading in the first place? Right now Iā€™m stuck since I canā€™t even get into the server.

I can join the discord if that makes troubleshooting easier, and Iā€™d be willing to write an installation guide once I get this working.

Yes i will join voice in a moment i just got back to my desktop

OK cool, I canā€™t get on right now but I will be on as soon as I can. Probably will be a few hours if thatā€™s not too much trouble.

I will most likely be coding but sure just DM me if you do not see me

This version of ELS has great potential but we were unable to conduct full testing because the controller support is lackluster. There needs to be a way to toggle thru all siren settings via the controller as well as the default settings should not override the C button (lookbehind). We tried rearranging the controller inputs and the best we could get is the ability to toggle the main and aux sirens (very randomly it seems). The cinematic view via B controller button is also very annoying. The control settings have a ā€œsirenscanā€ setting but it did not seem to work regardless of the assigned input. Again, great potential but needs a bit more keybinding organization. Please let me know when this has been updated so we can resume testing.

1 Like

We have some controller support but it was based off of true els by lt caine at this point i am going to be remapping most of the controls to what luxart was using to make this more convenient to what ppl are used to also if you have a better location for use of pattern change implementation i am all ears becuase i cannot find another set of 3 keys together that will work as not all keys on the keyboard are available to use us in fivem

We mapped keys 6, 7 and 8 (non-numpad) to pattern changing (this seemed to work best as pattern changing does not need to be done via controller). Siren toggling does need to be done via controller. D-pad down to toggle main siren and Circle/B (cinematic camera) to cycle through sirens would be great (and mirror luxart vehicle controls).

Or! D-pad down for main siren, D-pad left for secondary siren and D-pad up for Aux would also be acceptable.

1 Like

Thanks i will look into it i am always up for suggestions so please keep them coming

1 Like

The fuck up fix Enjoy

• Fixes registration siren bip issues
  • Fixes controller conflicts
  • Remaps keys
  • Fixes vehicle dead issues

els-plus.zip (239.9 KB)
ElsPlusInstaller.exe (484.5 KB)

Out of curiosity as I think Iā€™ve seen it before in this thread, is it currently being worked on whereby there is a single key/controller binding thatā€™ll cycle through your siren tones in addition to the manual buttons (1-4)?

could someone help me put this in my server

No resource.lue resource will not start??

the latest builds can be found here

does this have issues with vMenu?

it works fine with vMenu. only issues is the gui does not show up dont know if thats something with another resource or what. does not bother me as my server does not need the gui interface.