Developer looking for existing server to join

Hi, if ur still interested of a place to dev on you are welcome at Kiggle RolePlay. Dm me on discord at Rellik#2001

Hey man I could use some help, can you add me on discord @Goat#1059 please.

Hello, I am the owner of R3D Nation RP.

We are a ESX Server, Centered around cars and people who love the environment.
our goal is to create a Heavy racing server but evolved around Life RP to give those who desire to go the racing path a background story. and much more that entails

we are looking for Devs of Lua, C#, SQL, HTML, JAVA, 3D Modeling, Discord, Website and are looking for editors Video, Streamers, Logo we are looking for talent to help us achieve I have handled the server by myself but am now wanting to expand to get more POV

https://www.r3dnationrp.com/forum/ our discord/server info is on our site!

Hello, Nghts!
We are a new community named Nerium Zombie Apocalypse Roleplay (with already 110+ members in our discord) , and we are looking for a developer that can assist with the creation and adaption of scripts as well as crushing of bugs for our community to run as smooth and entertaining as possible, ready for public launch.
As you may hear in the name our community is zombie apocalypse based, which I hope might be something for you to want to be part of.
For more information please DM me on discord. Mirdoll#0666
We look forward to hearing from you.

//Mirdoll

Hello my name is Jeremy. Me and a buddy of mines just started a server. It’s looking promising instead we someone who is proficient in coding. Feel free to stop by. It’s a great opportunity!

Hello, I just started working on a server yesterday. I want this to go far and I could really use the help. Hit me up on discord @Soap#5458 if you want to know more.

I’m pretty chill, and I want to make something really unique here. Just shoot me a message and I’d be glad to tell you all about what I plan to do.

I have recently started working on a GTA Fivem ESX Roleplay server . Server is not live yet to the public but only to a certain few . we are looking a dedicated Scripter for our server to custom create things if and when need . and to also update pre existing scripts or re model them in your own way .

Our server is being called ( Eternal Empire Roleplay ) Like i have said everything has been set up . You are welcome to join the server and test things out but if you would like to develop for us i would really really appreciate it .

my discord name is ( MrEluizi#7309 )

Thanks for taking your time to read this .

Contact Me FoxBot#6849 I Think I got a good job

Hello how are you doing ? I think you maybe what I’m looking for and I would love to have a conversation with you

Hello, my name is Sam and I am from a community called Extra Life Roleplay. Below is a little about us:

Extra Life Roleplay is an english, Vmenu based roleplay server in which we intend to bring the best and most enjoyable experience for all players. Our mission is to bring new, and exclusive features to our player base such as our completely automatic dispatching system. Currently we have 19,000 members in our discord and will continue to grow. In our FiveM Server we have an average of 200+ concurrent players everyday.

If you are interested in a script development position please contact me via discord.

Discord: Digitxl#5555

Thank you,
-Sam | Extralife Manager