Developer looking for existing server to join

I fixed it try again. I had everyone able to add me off

Thanks!

Add me Nghts#5944

Bump

We need help with Dev!!

Grand Life Role Play is a Menu Based server with added ESX Jobs such as Drugs Job, Truckers Job, Taxi Job, Mafia etc…!

We have almost 200 Cars and growing, each car has been through steam test to ensure a lag free experience.

Grand Life Role Play also has custom edits to the maps such as a New Police dept and Fire/EMS station in Sandy shores, we have a small mansion down the road and a “abandoned” Party yacht!, there is a small boat dock and a police checkpoint on East Joshua Rd.

We have the Facebook HQ in the city along with Shell garages, Burger King and custom billboards.

Want to do a race? NO PROBLEM! we have a custom build race track at Los Santos International Airport with some tight bends and long straights! all with barriers, cones and lighting.

Interested in Police? We have a strong force and looking to make it stronger! Apply in Discord and if you like you can be a Pub cop and drive our Highway Crown Vic with ELS/Luxart lighting.

And we also have the ability to pull AI to help your roleplay experience

BCSO is always looking for new people who want to join and help blaine county and surrounding areas

There is more than listed here such as bus stops and custom Park ranger cars… but why not hop in and take a look? you can contact my self, K.Kruse or Briscoe on the discord!

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/SMfkX52

www.grandliferoleplay.com

Hope to see you soon!

Heya there, I own a community called Kingpin RP. We are currently looking for somebody experienced and willing to work for us that has the functionality that suites his work. In other words, do you want a supportive work environment on a server if you want to test things? Go ahead with us etc. I will post our Hiring link: đź‘‘ KingpinRP | WL Police, EMS | Drugs | AI House Robberies | Custom Scripts + More

Please read that post if you’re interested.
Hope to hear back from you!

My personal discord: Matty#7314
Our communities Discord: https://discord.gg/PMNYbp8

https://gyazo.com/e6fd52252961a469fa040977cb1bec48

“Supportive work environment”

Joined the discord - mentioned you

1 Like

Dang. XD

1 Like

Man lucky I blocked you guys immediately after all the hateful messages some of your developers sent to me.

yo <3,

i have some question before start working.

you can fix a outdated systems? like job system, shops, and resources like that?
not even asking for making resources

b.t.w
let you know if we gonna work you will not work alone i will help if needed.

skills :slight_smile:
little bit lua
100% - php,css,html, and dev for vbulletin,ipb, and much more forum systems.

1 Like

Hello!

I’m the owner of MLSRP (Modern Los Santos Role-Play) we are a newly started server that is currently looking for a developer. We would love to have you on our team as a developer. We are respectful to all our members.

For more information about the server or any other questions you are free to contact me on discord: GeT_DuCkT#0251

Server Info:

• We are a newly created server
  • Looking for staff
  • Custom cars
  • Respect is everything
  • Semi-realistic
  • We love freedom on our server.
  • This is not a ESX server.
    Discord

Sincerely,
GeT_DuCkT#0251 owner / founder MLSRP

Yeah, go ahead and invite me if you want to call!

1 Like

Hello! My community is looking at opening another server, and we’re ready to give zombie/survival a shot, we have a basic game mode in place, but we could use some help to build this from the ground up!

We have some really good concepts in place, and the community to make it popular, we just need the devs to make it happen. This is going to be as unique as we can make it, and we imagine this could be a really popular experience.

We run on a vps, and we know what we’re doing, we don’t need someone who can make a database and knows how to change values in LUA, I can do that myself. We need a dedicated and creative script developer who knows how to have a good time and make cool shit.

Obviously, we’re looking for

• LUA Scripting from scratch
  • Modifying C# maybe?
  • Be a cool guy/gal

If you’re interested in helping, add Floh on discord!
Floh#0001

We currently gain 50-100 Players per week, Aswell as we already have one developed server and would need your skill for this second server.

Discord: https://discord.gg/YmXgrMK

Its a shame you only contacted me. As you were the one looking for a dev right? Okay byee!

User asks for payment anyways. Just a heads up to anyone.

Southern Redwoods RP community https://discord.gg/SawMCj

I’m looking for Developer for this one community that I’m in if you can help me dm my discord Stvbdkd#8453

I am an owner along with my 2 other friends and we need someone that can make custom scripts and make our server into something that is different from all the other servers on here. We are looking to create a unique experience in our RP community. Right now we are just putting scripts in from here because we do not have the knowledge of being able to do custom scripts. I would love for you to speak with me and my other 2 friends when we all have the chance to talk about it. Add me on Discord FD-DC2 M. Mullins#7587

How are you doing? I am looking for a dev as lol I’m the only one working on my server and my knowledge of scripting is slim I know a little but not much and I’m not looking for a dev to do all the work I’m looking for dev that will teach me the ropes you don’t even have to dev for my server I just want a the help and knowledge tips and tricks I learn better when things can be explained but also we would love to have someone who can help us achieve what our servers purpose if you are interested … my discord is MrColdStick#1906