Deprecating CitizenMP.Server

me too 400 ping for Fx

2 Likes

FX version is realy bad

2 Likes

Its good for me :smile:

Says FXServer is “realy” bad.
Doesn’t even state why it’s bad, how it can be improved or justify his words at all.

try have 2 full servers desync all over and lag bad fps

1 Like

So I’ve made the switch recently to FX server and found out the sync between players is really horrible compared to CitizenMP.

I tested this out with both server. I went on the FX and tried to zig-zag between upcoming traffic at reasonable speed. On the FX Server I was crashing on nearly all of the cars I went by and desyncing really badly (In the second player’s screen) when I wasn’t even touching thoses cars. I went to try on the Citizen Server and did not crash at all on any cars while doing so (Same location, same speeds same observer)

Not all players seems to have problems with it but I found more people experience Desyncing from the server aswell when playing (We get a message that player left and the player who left stays in a sorta glitch lobby where he’s alone.

I use same ressources on both servers and they are mostly animations (No RP mods, database etc).

I would love to use FX Servers but for now it just seems impossible to me… I’ll wait for it to be a little more synced.

edit : I don’t want to sound like an ass giving directions I am not :stuck_out_tongue: I’m just stating my opinion as I don’t really have the knowledge to diagnose the whys

4 Likes

How can we add custom vehicles to the new build? I am stumped and there are no videos online showing how to do this yet. Please advise.

make a rosurce called carmods in the carmods folder make a stream folder and place all replacer cars to that. then go you your server.cfg and type start carmods, also if you want to do addon cars you need to make a new resource call it what you want in that folder make a folder called stream and one called data then make blank text document. when you click on your resource it should have stream data and a blank text document in the same directory. now in stream go the .yfts and .ytd files. in data you put all the .meta files. then on the bkank document you make it titled __resource.lua
now in the __resource.lua copy and paste this code:

resource_manifest_version ‘77731fab-63ca-442c-a67b-abc70f28dfa5’

data_file ‘HANDLING_FILE’ ‘data/handling.meta’
data_file ‘VEHICLE_METADATA_FILE’ ‘data/vehicles.meta’
data_file ‘CARCOLS_FILE’ ‘data/carcols.meta’
data_file ‘VEHICLE_VARIATION_FILE’ ‘data/carvariations.meta’

files {
‘data/handling.meta’,
‘data/vehicles.meta’,
‘data/carcols.meta’,
‘data/carvariations.meta’,
}

you will need to edit the resource based on the metafiles that the vehicle comes with

I am running my server through a 3rd party and not client based. Does this make a difference? I would like to add cars but I seem to fall into conflict when I do.

we also use a third party and what is your conflict? if you know how to do addon cars for cfx it will work for fx its exactly the same

Right now we are running the framework called vFR… it is supposedly FX friendly now… but for some reason i can’t seem to add any dll files to the resources. What is a good hosting service provider to look into? Cause the one we are using has a built in database for dll and its complicated.

where do the xml files go?

Man read it again, he’s telling you…

I have only been able to successfully add one basic vehicle and the cop lights suck on it lol… any ideas for a great non ELS pack? Many of the cars I added to the system couldn’t load it…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1dg5vqsWcQ I found this video… It might help?

Will people still be able to join after Wednesday or not at all?

1 Like

My servers off the list now

so you tunr cfx server of thats a bit shit just drop support for them

2 Likes

If you read it clearly states its deprecated and will no longer be supported by august 15th. Meaning they dont want it here anymore :rofl:

fx is so buggy and that need more work before pushing it