Deprecating CitizenMP.Server

And you think cfx wasnt like that on release?

I was told fx had major instance issues and it was being postponed. We already have everything converted just stating that it did in fact happen.

Itā€™s just everyone knew the day was comingā€¦ Even if the FXServer has issues they should get fixed but it will be like the CitizenMP Server. They will get fixed over timeā€¦ The CitizenMP Server was NOT perfect on release.

If they donā€™t shut it down when the new server is done they will just be limited in what updates they can push, is that what you want? Think of the bigger picture. :mascot:

I cannot connect to my FXServer anymore!? Stuck on ā€œinitializing sessionā€ any help would be great thxs.

Its a global issue. FiveM developers are working on it

Omg lol problems already

juste att restart sessionmanager in server.cfg

sorry late reply we had same issue with dlls throws an access denied you need to contact the server host or find a host that allows dll use

Im getting this error for any ā€œ/ā€ command I type. Anyone know a fix?

Error running system event handling function for resource fiskeymods-civilian: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: Failed to execute thread: customization_emotes.lua:138: attempt to call a nil value (method ā€˜Splitā€™)
stack traceback:
customization_emotes.lua:138: in function ā€˜stringsplitā€™
customization_emotes.lua:87: in upvalue ā€˜handlerā€™
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:124: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ā€˜errorā€™
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: in field ā€˜CreateThreadNowā€™
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:92
Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110

this happens for any command anyone types

Read the porting notes on the wiki for string splittingā€¦

1 Like

Is there still people fighting about this? like cmon. You were given 1 month to port, FXServer has some bugs but it works, Most scripts that are not ported to FXServer work. You have to remember that this program is still new and has some kinks to it. my god.

1 Like

problem is this is what a five m dev said:
gallium - Last Wednesday at 8:00 AM
We introduced FXServer (which is the same codebase as client) and hoped people would jump to it to help us work out all the kinks

ā€œhopedā€
the problem is not many people can help them with the back end stuff so them hoping for help is by forcing the switch is ridiculous.

ā€œhopedā€
the problem is not many people can help them with the back end stuff so them hoping for help is by forcing the switch is ridiculous.

You do realize that they wanted people to ā€œREPORTā€ the bugs with FXServer, if something breaks on their end and they acknowledge it, they fix it within a couple of days. The switch was helpful to many people as it allowed many communities to allow more people into the game. I am actually very happy with the FiveM devs since it allowed me to learn something new and troubleshoot more, which eventually brought my skill level up. If you donā€™t report bugs, how do you expect them to patch it?

is anyone having an issue where their server crashes after like 10 people join it and they spawn some stuff

can you help me with this error?

2 Likes

i have same errors please help

1 Like

Yeah i have random crash too

same MessagePack issues.

1 Like

So quick question, how to you change over to a FX server from a citizenMP server?