Deprecating CitizenMP.Server

In wich way you lost your server? :smiley: haha

The DEV-Team brings a Update where more Player can join a server (Main goal i guess) and people are complaining about their servers because the free scripts they downloaded doesnt work anymore.

Learn, fix, executeā€¦

SRY RUDE: Shame on you, you dirty spanish idiot.

Itā€™s french, not spanish :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello everyone !

First of all, thank you for all your work. You guys are keep trying to improve our experience every day, and we really appreciate the energy youā€™re putting into FiveM (ignore the complaints, let the whinners drown in their tears).

Now comeā€™s my issue ^^ (nothing big I guess)
We were able to start our server through FX, but we noticed a significant ping raiseā€¦
I have 3-10ms with Citizen (this version is still running for now) and 40-50 on FX, and another staff member has 40-50 on citizen and 80-90 on FXā€¦

We tested our serverā€™s ping with Citizen, FX, and both at the same time, no difference (1-2ms).

Is it normal ? Did we miss something ?

Thank you very much ! :slight_smile:

I know it is. 'Twas but a joke.

Debug your code, try perhaps doing some tcpdumping/wiresharing and see if you can see anything od, compare.

im thinking deprecating cfx might have to wait since there are so many bugs on the fx server that if you guys end up switching it will all die. Unfurtunetly u have been trying to figure out why FX server is having issues with instance and time outs and no luck so far. So till that is stable enough so people can acually start playing on FX instead if testing it any deprecating shoiuld be on hold

That more than likely wonā€™t happen. Even if the server has been having issues the only way they will be able to fix it is if itā€™s being reported etc. They arenā€™t going to add the old CFX server back to the downloads due to the fact that once more people start joining the FiveM Server world they donā€™t them on that old server.

correct but have anyone stress tested the FX with at least 30 ppl without issues? i mean yea sure i can start my fx now with no issues but once people get in then we get instanceā€¦15 sec timeout,etc etc

1 Like

Well, there are a lot of people who arenā€™t having that issue. A friend of mine has 30 players on for hours and his works fine.

on the FX server ? May i ask what hes using f or scrips ?

He does his from scratch. And yes on the FX Server

firs that im hearing that it all works with no issues good on u guys

CFX Server had a lot of issues too that got fixed. FX Server is gonna be the same way. If they backtrack and give the CFX Server back. New users will start using it again meaning they will come on here when they deprecate the CFX Server again and complain and honestly I donā€™t believe its worth it. I feel after a bit more of the development process the FX Server will be fine.

1 Like

well im not saying it wont ā€¦what i mean is that just needs a bit more time to get it to working order

Itā€™s only the 4th. They have 11 more days to work something out. I feel it doesnā€™t need more time but if you are having instancing issues that definitely needs to get fixed.

i feel that fx server dont have much issues other then the networking part and the sync issue thats pretty much it

Might just be dropping players out of the instance cause of their connection maybe?

doubtful that wont be the case

I just donā€™t know what else could cause it. bit weird.

tell me about it i have been wrecking my brain about it lol

1 Like