Blaine county sheriff mega pack non els

what year is this charger?

the .meta files have the wrong names

the models on the picture isnt made by captain14
so you know XD
:snail:

2 Likes

Awkward. (20 characters)

None of the cars work. They CRASH my game.

Hey officerbacon,
Beware that in my server only Sheriff2 and Sheriff6 working propperly, Sheriff 3 and Sheriff4 just don’t spawn, Sheriff5 has no engine sounds and the remainder crash my FiveM upon spawn, any help would be gladly appreciated because I love this pack and don’t want to change it, thanks!

1 Like

Happens to me aswell

I’m gonna try get this pack working. If I can, Ill send @officerbacon the pack or re-upload it with his permission.

It says hes suspended

Can you try get it working and send it me please

Installed this pack and have no issues at all.

i have problems with the few cars do you know why it wouldn’t work on my server ??

I installed this pack and have no problem with it. Send me your console log and any other information that may interfere with the vehicle pack.

Nice i love it when a pack Makes your game crash when spawning in anything but Sheriff2,

1 Like

Same here, DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS UNTIL IT IS FIXED ;(

The owner is banned from the website sooooo

i can’t install it help me

When I have the pack in the game it wont load any car but the Sheriff2 please help am I doing anything wrong. Also when I go to spawn another car other than sheriff 2 my Lamdba trainer wount work like it wont appear and I cant spawn any other cars with the other trainer

Ya it happened to me too

A couple of these cars will cause your game to crash with the latest version of FXServer. Do not currently download until a fix has been provided.