Blaine county sheriff mega pack non els

https://www.mediafire.com/file/1y80e85qcd8e3a9/blaine%20county%20sheriff%20pack.rar

INSTALLATION

1. DOWNLOAD FILE
  2. DRAG AND DROP FILE IN RESOURCES
  3. ADD BLAINE COUNTY SHERIFF MEGA PACK TO SERVER.CFG
  4. RESTART YOUR SERVER

CREDITS
CAPTAIN14 FOR THE MODELS
HARRISON90 FOR THE TEXTURES!

PICTURES

3 Likes

Who created the models? Who created the liveries? Do you have pictures? Do you have video?

1 Like

i fixed it now take a look and remember this is my first post so please be kind.

People like to see screenshots. Lets them know what they are downloading. I suggest adding some.

2 Likes

its kind of annoying that the ytd and yft files aren’t the names of the cars in game so it conflicts with cars that I already have… :confused:

this is for the sheriff department in the cars are good so i don’t know what you are talking about

yeah but the cars aren’t actually called Sheriff or sheriff2 like the stream flies suggest. they’re under police which conflicts with the cars I already have unfortunately. I wanted to check them out on my server but like I said, they conflict with cars I already have. I’m just saying its annoying on my end not yours. sorry for the confusion

can you help me create buttons for my action menu please i really need your help

You can always change names, and rename and recode them to work. I have done it within my server. We have a few dozen sheriff, police, and Undercover now that I have finally figured it out.

may you help me please

yeah I gotta figure out how to do that lol I’m working on finding skins for my server right now

what do you need man i probably can help do you want the old department of justice pd skins

if i help you with the skins can you help me with my action menu for my server please and i have a website for my server to san andreas roleplay community weebly . com

I’m just looking for cars honestly. I have quite a few. I’m just working on skins

what about captain 14 vehicle pack but can you help me with my action menu please?

I don’t want doj skins because I’m not them. I have my own server right now I wanna be my own if you know what I mean

i have captain14’s vehicle pack

ok the dojrp did not make the skins they was on lcpdfr

so is that a no about helping me with my action menu?

They use them in the doj community id rather not use them in mine as I’m not the doj. Just my preference