Any recommended Hosting for FiveM?

I would try contact support when my server would go down and it was FiveM is down, FiveM is down, blah blah blah. But yet my second server worked?

Actually the keymaster was offline between 31/10/2019 01:00 AM and 31/10/2019 08:00 AM UTC +1.The people of FiveM will be able to confirm that. This led to the servers not being able to connect to the keymaster at startup. Servers that are already started are running of course. We also sent a service news by e-mail to inform customers.
You’re describing support refusing to help. To be honest, I think that’s very unlikely. 95% of the internal reviews in our live chat are positive. I always watch the whole thing very paranoid and talk to the guys if something went badly.
Here a screenshot from our Livechat software:

I would like to know what is behind it and if it is true. I asked you via PN for your customer number/username.

@zBazinger
what you’re describing sounds like a contract problem. We offer prepaid and contract servers. Contract servers extend automatically. However, as a gesture of goodwill, we occasionally delete an already created invoice. If you don’t like this, you can book a prepaid server instead: https://screensaver01.zap-hosting.com/index.php/s/kFsKgwkKb8KGbnX

If you ever have the feeling that the support can’t help you, I’m always available here in the forum via PN and will find a solution for the problem.

LMAO sure if you want 99% downtime Zap is the place…

1 Like

Hey,
our uptime is much higher than that :wink: , did you contact our support yet regarding your uptime problems? We will gladly check for issues your server has.

Greetings

1 Like

zap hosting is peace of shit

3 Likes

Dont go with zap hosting, its nothing but a terrible experience. server shits itself every 45 min, 6 backups i did through them and they all went corrupt. you would be better off using a Altair 8800 for a hosting than zap lmaoo. Money Hungry shit servers.

2 Likes

Don’t use zap hosting, you will have a horrible experience with them.

3 Likes

zap sucks guys dont

1 Like

Zap hosting is one of the worst hosts