Any recommended Hosting for FiveM?

With Zap Hosting, you pay 10% more for living in US and I believe its 20% if you live in Canada which is just a joke that is why most people choose VPS/Dedicated servers over Zap.

Don’t get ZAP Hosting, get a cheap VPS to start off with

2 Likes

So, we can use Linode for a faster experience. Is it ok to use Linode managed cloud hosting server as their are companies like Cloudways in the market which are providing managed hosting solution.

do we need to pay to get support to install our mods?
or we can ask the support to help us install and config the mods for free?

its free, you can install common mods like mysql_async, essentialmode, esx, dunko vrp, easyadmin, and some more by click. If you need help debugging issues on custom installed scripts, we help by ticket support :wink: Ask our livechat for a voucher code!

This is the host I use for my VPS. Great prices, great services.

1 Like

short and simple answer for me: hetzner.com

I use there services because the hosting for dedicated servers are good enough when u select
the action servers

I use vps windows from BH Servers. They are Brazilians. But you can ask them to pass a paypal account for payment. They have a Paypal account for residents of other countries. (Sorry for my English. I’m using google translator.)

but the ddos protection is shit

Hi i want to buy a host in your page for fivem i want the host to be in spain but the host near spain is Frankfurt in eu i want to now if the sv will be lag if you play from spain, thanks

I’ve send you an ipaddress of our Frankfurt location. Check if it is lower than 70ms, if so, it should work :slight_smile:

Ok thanks

Don’t use zap-hosting they are scammers! Better take what any the other

2 Likes

Zap hosting is great if you want a lot of down time, rude customer service people who will ignore everything you say out right without addressing the issue and ask if theres anythingelse they can do for you. Happy to post chat conversations with them.

I’d love to take a look at your case, something like this is never acceptable and i would like to take a look at it to see what exactly went wrong, please DM me with the chats and i will take a look.

Greetings

1 Like

You are correct. I’ve been waiting 2 HOURS FOR MY SERVER TO COME ON taking my resources and leaving. So done.

1 Like

Sadly due to a change related to Github and the ESX Pack, some servers yesterday did not start up correctly, this issue has since been fixed and a restart will start your server again, sorry for the inconvienence.

I have been using AWS server for fiveM and I am very comfortable with this hosting option. So, my recommended hosting option would be AWS EC2 server. I can even help you in setting up the fiveM with the recommended host. As, this can result is saving your quality time while setting up the server.

wait you have servers in canada yet your support team can barely understand english and provides little to no support

1 Like

In the english speaking area we not only have canada as server location, also America, Australia and UK.
We currently provide live chat support 20 hours a day, from 10 AM - 06 AM UTC +1.
Between 10PM - 06 AM UTC +1 our support is managed by two american full time support agents. But also most of our german support agents speak english fluently. This is mandatory to work here. For sure, we are no native english speakers, except the night shift agents.