Removed-no longer working

How do i change the police uniforms to custom ones?

If you have them saved in a trainer you can do it that way.

Does anyone have problem with the spike strips not working? They don’t pop the tires anymore when driving over there. If someone know how to fix this please let me know.

I have problem with F5 (doesn’t open anything) and console says something’s wrong with my esx_menu_default. Could someone, who has this scrip fully working, provide their ESX_menu_default files pls?? :confused:

If you are going to use ESX with this its better if you go off the original author provided in the top thread.

Says no files to download ?

how do I add a cop it says that the command was denied when I typ /copadd X <- a random player Id

police.zip (41.3 KB)

@Floxly

Anyone know why my Altered menu wont change into the outfit. I walk into the sheriff’s office and it shows the blue circle and I walk up and click E and it goes to where you clock in but I try to click on Clock in as LSPD and it doesnt do anything…

If anyone would like to view my files to help me find the issue here they are v v v
police.zip

Does the menu work? Or is the uniform the only issue

Like the think appears to clock into LSPD, BSCO, SAHP… But i go to click on it and it dont let me choose

Does your server have a mysql database

No, I took that part of the resource.lua out

I had the same problem, the resource has to be named “police” or it won’t work.

Ohhhh Ok… Thank You! Ima try it out!

F5 won’t open a menu, any requiremnts needed to open the menu, Iam not running esx.

Essentialmode,

Make sure it’s named police and in your server.cfg you have ‘start police’

Done cheers,

Does anyone know how I could add “spawn police car “ from the menu?

What would the command be

I would just recommend using this menu: [Release] Add-On Vehicle Spawn Menu

1 Like

but how do i download it