Removed-no longer working

I’m new on development and modding world on fivem ^^’ so can someone give me all instructions to install this script please, very sorry i’m so bad and i don’t really understand how to install it

This script is outdated and will no longer be updated.

1 Like

Couldnt start recourse police? Im never able to go into my server without going in console and typing stop police and then when I do start police it kicks me out. Anyone know how to fix? I use couchdb. Or if someone could send me their files that work with couchdb that would be great since this is the only police system I will be able to use with couchdb that I could find.

Please read above or this quote here.

i have a problom with the menu when you are signing in to your cop thing you cant pres enter to select
a cop can you help with that

Have you downloaded XAMPP to start the MySQL Database?

no do i need to get that or no

Yes. If there is no database started the script will not run properly.

how can i add a department to the list.

Thanks to all of you that have helped out with questions. As of now no further development will be going into this script, i would ask that you read the post and comments before asking questions because more than likely its already been answered 100 times.

2 Likes

I really like the minimalistic design of this menu, it is war menu based or something else, @iceman.bvfd ? I would like to do my own for our esx_policejob :slight_smile:

any way to get a version of this without mysql requirement?

how to fix this?

Problem with the original script, you need mysql-async. It’s a requirement.

I have it.

where do i put the __resource.lua file because i am very confused

where do i put the __resource.lua file bro?

Bro?
(20 characters)

is it possible to change LSPD and SAHP to a british text?

The download is in your bin, no download.