Server not visible

@Areomayo I also like that this is your first post ever on this forum and already u have provided me with more information/confirmation then all of the developers and moderators combined on this post. :smiley: I like it!!! Keep it up. :dancers:

Might just be a block by your ISP.

@Boss No I dont think so. I’ve tried on multiple ISP’s and different ports and with same setup.

@Boss
My home setup ive got multiple windows, linux servers and a pfsense firewall here, my isp is not blocking ports, as canyouseeme has proved that the ports are indeed open, i even tried enabling Upnp with no luck.

Ive tried to run the server on a ubuntu server 16.04 and windows server 2012 R2 both running 64bit, both are connectable with direct connect (connecting via wan ip), but not announce on the server list.

@COndor
My friend is just running his server on a normal windows 10 64b machine, no additional configuration.

Just for clarification;

Port 30120 is open both on my firewall and isp.
Announce is set to true in citmp-server.yml

Is there anything els we’re missing here?

You are not using any secondary routers next to your modem?

@Boss

Me no, im directly connected to the internet.

@Areomayo said in Server not visible:

@Boss

Me no, im directly connected to the internet.

What is your servers name?

@Boss
Hostname: Samcro Police [Come Join the UK Clan]

Last night I tried on a windows 8 32bit and windows 7 32bit, same result.
I’m using pfsense as well and I don’t have any additional firewalls on.
I then forced all ports to be open which is not optimal and set up a NAT reflection rule to NAT-Pure, then I started receiving a lot of packages and after a few minutes my server was visible on the servers.fivereborn.com. The port it chosen was a bit strange. :34833

So to sum this up.
Opening all ports on network resulted in visibility.
Therefor there must be additional ports that needs forwarding besides from 30120, but the question is which ones?

@Areomayo How is your friends firewall setup?

@Boss No I’m not.

@Boss Is there a hostname/ip that’s responsible for crawling/indexing the servers? Meaning that I can’t allow all ports to be open on my network but I’m willing to make a rule if it comes from a certain address.

I tried to do it on updater.fivereborn.com/151.80.44.223 but it’s not enough.

@COndor said in Server not visible:

@Boss Is there a hostname/ip that’s responsible for crawling/indexing the servers? Meaning that I can’t allow all ports to be open on my network but I’m willing to make a rule if it comes from a certain address.

I tried to do it on updater.fivereborn.com/151.80.44.223 but it’s not enough.

Irrelevant, but that doesn’t make sense… 30120 is the port it uses not 34833 unless set diffrently in citserver-mp.yml

ListenPort: 30120

Perhaps try changing this for example to 30122 and forward 30122.

@Areomayo do not Hijack the topic.

Are you guys by any chance using the same model router/ISP?

@Boss said in Server not visible:

Are you guys by any chance using the same model router/ISP?

We are both using the same software router and firewall. I don’t think we have the same provide. Like I said I have tried changing the ListenPort and re-did the forward.

Look here:
http://five-serverlist.com/api/monitor_graphic.php?ip=176.20.63.9:30120
http://five-serverlist.com/api/playerlist.php?ip=176.20.63.9:30120

1 Like

I also noticed yesterday when my server became visible with all ports open. After I closed the server down it took hours for the https://servers.fivereborn.com/ list to actually remove it and not list it. How does that respond to the “refreshed every 5 minutes”?

I also noticed yesterday when my server became visible with all ports open. After I closed the server down it took hours for the https://servers.fivereborn.com/ list to actually remove it and not list it. How does that respond to the “refreshed every 5 minutes”?

Current serverlist on the website isn’t the correct one. Shouldn’t be used as a reference.

Current serverlist on the website isn’t the correct one. Shouldn’t be used as a reference.

Then what should be used as a reference? I have a few servers that simply won’t show up.

Serverlist in the client itself.

Serverlist in the client itself.

But the in-game seems to variate from refresh to refresh. One second it’s 15 servers listed the next it 30. Servers pop in and out. Is that real-time refresh?

If I sort acceding number of players and scroll to the button I never get too a server that has players. But if I sort descending in the same result without refreshing its a different result. It’s like a very small section of the full search result.